Text Formatting

Losgatan
This topic is 8378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Daddy,

Some of the posters here have figured out how to apply some minimal formating options (bold type, underlining, etc) to their posts.

Are there some hidden options withing the message center software? Or, are these guys importing pre-formatted posts from a word-processing application?

Please, share your wisdom :D.

Thanks, Losgatan

I must be blind today; I can't see the "help" that Hoo is refering to. However, when I post in the "Compose your message" page, at the top in red it says HTML enabled - use (open square brace) (close square brace) instead of < >. Need help? check HTML Reference

Is that the help that hoo is refering to? I speak a tiny bit of html, and that's how I've been formatting my messages!

Guest trekker

You can't see the Help icon when you are reading a thread. You can see it when you are looking at the list of threads in a forum, or also looking at the list of forums (in the Lobby). It's next to the Logout (or Login, if you are not logged in) icon. Formatting is #13, as Hooboy said above.

But the time when you want to see it is when you are replying, and so you can get to the info by clicking on "HTML Reference" a little above the box where you enter your reply, as honcho said above. That's just above the place where you can click on "Emotion icon short cuts" to get a reference for those.

Have fun :* .

-- trekker (figure-outer and hidden option exposer)

Archived