NUMBERS this Thursday?

JamesK840
This topic is 7585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

July 31st... start around 7-7:30? Interest doesn't seem definite, but I'd love to meet up, share some stories, drink some booze. If others are interested post here or lurkers can email me: jamesk840@hotmail.com

Both 'sides' reading this are invited of course! If it looks like there is interest I'll invite Antonio (and any friends he has that may be game), and maybe Anthony my passionate Craig's List catch if he's interested.

Numbers is at 8741 Santa Monica BLVD, between La Cienega and the Beverly Hills line on SMB in West Hollywood, on the right side going west, on the second floor above a Coffee Bean.

Let me know!

BTW, sorry if this shows up twice, nothing seems to have happened after the first time I tried to post it... please delete one if two show up...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can probably make it as well, unless something keeps me in the office late. Traffic will be hell coming in from Ventura County at that hour of the day, but this sounds like fun!

By the way, you should post this in the lounge where more folks will see it.

Guest Merlin

Sorry I can't make it, but I was wondering, how will you know each other? And, there are no large tables. 4 at a table at most, as I recall.

Tomcal is the ticket

As for handling a large table, I am sure in the back area near the windows that the tables can be pushed together. I am also sure that the owners would do that (course if we can get Tomcal to show up, there's no doubt we can get the run of the place). As for knowing each other, we should reserve a table under M4M and ask for that table when we get there. What do you think? Will that work?

Deej, will be good to see you again. Hope you can make it.

:D

Guest Tomcal_

RE: Tomcal is the ticket

I will be there! Look for the tall guy, talking to Sean the bartender who works the bar closest to the door! Tom

Guest Utopia

Kind of early, no? I will try though with traffic and my work schedule it might be hard to make it there by that time.

===

"You realize that life goes fast

It's hard to make the good things last"

Guest Tomcal_

We can wait at a table outside until everyone gets there, no rush, I will be coming up from O.C. but can make it by 7:00 Why don't we say 7:30 so no one feels rushed!

Certainly no rush, I was planning to stay a couple hours and I'd imagine the people driving in from OC or Ventura aren't going to want to jump right back on the road... I thought it was a drive from the valley! :p So show up when you can.

Those not looking to hire that night are of course welcome! It could be a great no-pressure chance to 'window shop' for possible future purchases... :D

James,just don't expect too much merchandise in the shop at that hour!

Rather than look at it this way,look at it as a way to meet you fellow Hooville members.

If we are going to have a table in the back-we might want to make dinner reservations.(there is not a per person min.-but it would fit the set up)

Now,I would like suggestions on how to handle this.

Or,should we all just hang out on the Patio?

Yeah, I was going to invite a couple acquaintances, no idea if they'll show up. Mostly a nice evening and meeting other forum-goers is what I had in mind too!

As you know, I've never actually been *in* the place, so can I leave the details up to you? It probably would be a great idea to call them and start to set something up.

Guest Tomcal_

To make reservations, especially if it is over 4 persons, you are going to have to give Tony a fairly accurate count. They have a round table that will accomodate 10 I think, but that is not normally set up. They have another that accomodates 6 and the rest are 4's.

Guest jstlooknthx

Yeah, it does seem kind of early for a bar don't you think? Unless being the only ones there is the point. At least after 9 there may be more of the natives to mix with. Yes?

Yeah, but getting together, being able to talk and have a nice dinner or whatever sounds good, then several may stay to see what the cat drags it...

There may well be some boys joining us, two I've been in contact with through Craig's List (one I've actually 'met', twice in fact, very passionate and a lot of fun) have expressed interest. Meant to call Antonio this morning, will do it this evening at the latest.

Hi Guys!!!!I am Making a reservation for a table for 6 under HOOVILLE,if you are going to make it and have not posted such than private me so we can add a seat at the table.

For those of you worrying about$$$$There is no table min. and a salad or appetizer is around $10.

You are under no stress to purchase anything that is not on the menu(wink wink)

BigGuyInPasadena

Guest LAbuyer

HI Guys,

I'm what you would call........a lurker. God, I hate that! Anyway, If you don't mind I may stop by numbers then for a drink and meet some of you. Looking forward to meeting you.

Guest Utopia

I am going to try to make it. Thursday evenings are generally good for me, except, this one falls on the last day of the month. In my business that is a very hectic day that usually lasts till 8 or 9 depending on what I need to complete. I might arrive somewhat late but it would be nice to meet you guys. Should I miss this time hopefully there will be another not too far off.

Guest LAbuyer

RE: Hooville's ALL INCLUSIVE

Hi Guys,

So sorry I couldn't make it to the "meeting" tonight, I got stuck at work. I Hope you all had a great time and I'm looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Archived