Taking a BIG one

hiJinX
This topic is 8190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering here as a neo-bottom...If I were to want to try on a sizable cock (more for who is attached to it than for a sense of accomplishment-though the idea of a size queen certificate program is amusing), would you recommend starting out small/average and increasing the size up to the grande or dive right in and start with a fairly largely endowed partner?

Guest bottomboykk

As a general rule, I'd say work your way up to a big one. If you're not ready for a big one, it can split you open...literally.

There are some big-dicked guys who are very skilled in allowing you to take their cock even if you're inexperienced. The good ones spend a lot of time getting your hole to relax, gradually stretching your hole by adding fingers. Then with plenty of lube...lube is your friend...he will slowly insert his big cock, allowing you time to adjust. Once you're used to the big intruder, almost anyone can take a cock of any size.

Good luck! :9

Guest WetDream

And don't forget that some toys can help in preparing for the big event (sorry, couldn't resist). If you do a search on butt plugs you can pick up some good tips.

I can honestly say that as someone who is truly versatile (I do enjoy being both a top and a bottom) I have always found that men who were larger were much easier to take than men who were smaller. Men of a larger stature would take their time and make sure that you are comfortable and that you are not in any kind of pain. I always noticed that men of a smaller stature would ram in on in there and seem to forget that they are inserting somethng into an exit way, not an entry way -for a delicate way of putting it.

I do suggest alot of lube. I have always found that Astro-Glide works the best. It is a little expensive but a little definately goes a long way. Also if you are not used to being a bottom, I would suggest that you sit down on it and ease it into you at first. In that position, you have the control about how far you want it to go in or not. Once you are comfortable, then try new positions.

(Also, if you are into them, poppers do help)

Not quite sure what you mean by the "BIG one". But here's my detailed advice.[ol][li]Short but Fat: Avoid at all costs. It's usually very difficult getting the stubby ones past your sphenter (sp). Plus, with every stroke, they usually pop out and re-assult your asshole with every inward shove. OUCH!!

[li]Normal (6"-7" long & average width): Great starter size.

[li]Long and Slender: OK as a starter or second step. These usually don't pop out during stroking but it can be unplesant when they try a deep thrust.

[li]Long and Thick: Not really my cup of tea. I have a difficult time taking thick cocks. But this should definately not be your "starter" fuck. Work into this size. [/ol]The recommendation about using butt plugs to loosen up is right on. You need to treat your ass with respect and train it to accept the "invasion".

There's no need to "work up" to a big one, if your generously equipped partner is patient and has good technique (i.e., getting you excited, yet relaxed, and working your ass with his fingers to loosen you up). My experience is that it's been easiest to start on our sides (spoon-fashion), especially if my partner is patient enough to let me do most of the work once he's made it in. After he's in and I've gotten used to him, we can shift around and get into more exciting positions. Hope this helps!

Guest BenDover

Wow, One Finger, everything you wrote really turned me on. I love the ones that pop out after each thrust. I love the word "assault." Long slender ones really scare me, because you think they're going to puncture your lung, and I LOVE that. Regular ones (6-7 inches) really turn me on because I can play and play. And the huge ones, both length and girth, are like Mt. Everest-- you just have to climb it. You forgot small dicks, which are so much fun to suck and then when it comes to fucking on one, it really makes me grind down hard to get to the very root. Yah, I love 'em all. Thanks for a HOT read.}>

>I can honestly say that as someone who is truly versatile (I

>do enjoy being both a top and a bottom) I have always found

>that men who were larger were much easier to take than men

>who were smaller. Men of a larger stature would take their

>time and make sure that you are comfortable and that you are

>not in any kind of pain. I always noticed that men of a

>smaller stature would ram in on in there and seem to forget

>that they are inserting somethng into an exit way, not an

>entry way -for a delicate way of putting it.

From my experience, you are 100% correct.

Glad y'all enjoyed the post. Hope it wasn't too descriptive for some of the "tender" eyes on this site. While I generally prefer something big enough to tickle my tonsils, I absolutely love the smaller and "average" cocks for oral. (Need to avoid the visible stretch marks.) :+

Guest NakedTony

>Here's a column with a novel idea:

>

>http://www.cockring.org/columns/showbuck.cfm

deej,

That's a great article. It's suggests that the "fuckee" use ointments with over-the-counter pain killers. The only caution I have is that it can make cock of the "fucker" less sensative which could delay or prevent them from climaxing.

There is also a review today where they indicate they used Crisco in place of lube. I really don't recommend this since Crisco is a shortening. :+

Guest BenDover

Just read the article about numbing your asshole so you can take on the big ones. Seems loaded with drawbacks to me: numbs the sensation of the asshole (doesn't sound erotic to me); disguises pain which is typically a warning sign that maybe you've reached a limit you should repsect; potentially deadens the sensation of the invading prick, which would mean certain ending of a Top's piston power; and it didn't discuss rimming: justht think about the thweet thingth you could thay to the bottom: "Thuck my power thtick into that thwell ath-hole, Thtanley!" x(

Guest Zach DC

>justht think about the thweet thingth you could thay to the bottom:

>"Thuck my power thtick into that thwell ath-hole, Thtanley!" x(

Thath thuckin' hytherical, Puckered Tharfifth

Zach DC

Archived