Good Wine, Good Food, Good Friends

TotallyOz
This topic is 7099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Swimming in the pool for the afternoon with a quick hello from Firecat and Stef Lacoste. I didn't go to the beach today as I brought the beach to me. :) My massage boy from the beach came over for a nooner. It turned into a afternooner and a nighter. :)

Dinner with Hooboy, Stef Lacoste and 2 sexy Thai boys was fun and exciting. We ate at Benehana’s and the boys had never seen anything like that before. They were in awe of the chief and Hoo and I loved to watch them as their eyes would widen with each swing of the knife. I think part of the reason Hoo and I get along so much is that he and I both love watching guys have fun and experience new things. I don’t think I have met anyone who is kinder and sweeter to boys than he is. His heart just opens for them all. The night before, we all went to gogo bars. As we were to leave the bars, Hoo stayed behind for a few minutes as the group departed. I was curious to see what he was doing as I am a nosey bitch. So, I leaned up to the glass and watched him as he gave the boys on stage tips to say thank you to them. I was moved by his generosity and kindness to the boys. I have said many times that I love Thailand because the boys are good to each other and take care of each other. Hoo has a bit of Thai in him as I have seen his amazing kindness expressed to so many here. As all my boyfriend's friends say, "he has a good heart." He does and it shows everywhere he goes!

After Dinner, Stef and I went to Thai Boys and Hoo returned to rest and work in his room. Thaiboys was fun and Firecat met us there for drinks. Fire took little time in deciding his partner for the night and I had already found a boy I thought was hot. So, I took one boy and Fire took one. With the 2 boys that were with us at dinner, that meant our group now had 7.

We met two of the boys from the beach at Tops Bowling. That brought out group up to 9. The group was beautiful and great fun and all seemed to click well together. The boys here love bowling and the group had great fun. There were nine of us in total. Lets just say that Fire got off to a great start with a strike and consistently challenged us all. Stef’s form was beautiful and when he threw the ball, it almost killed the pins with the power behind the ball. Plus, his ass looked so fine when he released the ball. Damm, he does have a great ass! Fire kept us entertained as he danced from one lane to the next after his bowl. I will not say who won the games as that would be bragging, but the Emerald City was shinning last night. ;)

We finished after 1am and headed back to the hotel. Firecat went his way and Stef and I and 2 boys I had picked up dropped by to say goodnight to Hoo. We were disappointed he didn’t show up at bowling and didn’t want him at the hotel all alone and bored. Well, low and behold, if the amazing showman did not have a beautiful Thai Boy and one of the hottest ladyboys I have ever seen in his room. The room was alive with laughter, the smell of good wine and the music of the opera. Hoo was keeping himself busy with all the commotion as together there were 7 in his room. The jokes, wrestling, laughs and commotion continued until I was laughing so hard I was crying. The ladyboy was putting on a show for us all. It was a bit surreal and totally fun at the same time.

Alas, I was dead tired and knowing that if I stayed and had a few drinks that the ladyboy would end up in me and I would be on the front of a website, my boyfriend and I retired to our room. It was after 3am and the day was over. We ordered room service, watched a movie, had sex and with the boy of my dreams fell fast asleep with his arms around me.

Well Oz did not take credit for being the champion bowler.

Until he got tired he had beautiful form and ended up beating us all.

I would have to say he is finding some diversions besides sex.

I will keep you updated in case he goes to a museum or the Royal Palace , but don't hold your breath!!!!!

i plan on dying laughing. it was only a mild stroke...one hand still works and it was working my sony webcam, not Bobo's 8 inch, thick cock, the beautiful ladyboy i picked up on flirt 4 free. (PLUG---the link is at the top of this website if you wanna meet her.)

when they they all left, i was alone with only one regret...i don't have insurance, but i have great pictures and memories that make me smile as i struggle to write this.

Love,

HooBoy, the world's biggest asshole!

Wait a Minute WBA. I was told by you the video camera you had no film in it. If I remember correctly at one point, I was on the bed with Bobo and a Thai Boy and 2 midgets. Was that the wine or did that scenario take place? Shit. Nevermind. Burn the fucking video!!!!!

Guest Tampa Yankee

In the Spirit of the Season

> If I remember correctly at one point, I

>was on the bed with Bobo and a Thai Boy and 2 midgets.

Was there a partridge in a pear tree too. :+

RE: In the Spirit of the Season

>> If I remember correctly at one point, I

>>was on the bed with Bobo and a Thai Boy and 2 midgets.

>

>Was there a partridge in a pear tree too. :+

Not exactly a partridge but there were orchids all over the place, Bobo had a tatoo of a bird, and there was the smell of candy cane and left over pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, I think I qualify as a stunt double for Santa Clause. So, I guess, the answer is yes, the spirits of the season were upon us.

Guest Stephan Lacoste

I had a great evening :) was so great to bowl with all those cuties around ...

let's do it again tonight :) bring more boys OZ, you have the power to do so lol...

This is my last day in Pattaya and it has been so wonderful.... I guess spending an other evening surrounded of dear friends and cute thai boys is a very good option :) Plus looking at everyone's ass isn't that bad lol

How does that sound?

kiss

Hey Stef:

Glad you had a great time. You deserve it, as you truly are a good person.

I have thanked you privately... but just wanted to thank you publicly. To go out of your way to help me with my project, even though we have really only once met in passing, shows that you have a heart of gold. And that is the most important thing in the world, in my opinion.

I have read about what seems to have been some "problems" with personalities over there in Thailand... and I can only advise those involved that they should focus on the positive, and consider themselves fortunate that they are in Thailand, with lots of cute boys intent on satisfying them, and in the company of you... one of the truly genuine persons from this industry.

Have a nice trip home.

Guest Stephan Lacoste

Hello Marc :) thanks for saying so many nice things. I will do anything I can do help you with your project.. so far it is very positive :)

I am having a wonderful time out here... this is my first time ever in this side of the world and I am trying to just enjoy every minute of it. I am of course sad of the "problems" happening here.... but hey I can't focus on that ...I have tried to be as understand as I could and as helpful as I can but it seems to not work. So that is it for me.

By the way we went back to bowling with those cuties Thai boys and good friends and we had a great time.

I can't forget to say this: I just wish I would had a video camera to record myself and OZ singing together at the Karaoke. Well trying to sing lol. Singing, " don't cry for me Argentina "... believe me it was a unique experience that I won't forget lol. We were singing a weird funny version of that song lol. I sucked big time lol… sorry OZ :) I will practice for next time

Kiss

>I can't forget to say this: I just wish I would had a video

>camera to record myself and OZ singing together at the

>Karaoke. Well trying to sing lol. Singing, " don't cry for me

>Argentina "... believe me it was a unique experience that I

>won't forget lol. We were singing a weird funny version of

>that song lol.

As I have said, the Karoke is truly an experience here. I enjoy it. BTW Stef, all the guys that night were drunk but you and I. :) Two ended up in my room for the night. Both passed out on my bed. The next day, when they awoke one of them kept asking what happened the night before. I told him that you and I won the contest for best singing. His response, "That is not possible. The two of you singing is one thing I could NEVER forget!" So, I guess we made an impression on many here! :)

Archived