ain't nobodies bitch

Matt_Vancouver
This topic is 8224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

in my ratings area. Traveller said.... "he'll make someone a real fine bitch"

I am nobodies bitch. You will be my bitch. I'll fuck you up good.

Matt(acting tough n' stuff) (aw shucks I can't keep it up, I'm just a big softie inside.... inside only... outside... HARD AS NAILS.... well one part anyways....the part that is gonna tear up your ass traveller: )

Guest Joey Ciccone

Don't be upset, Matt. He gave you a plus. Just be thankful one of TruthTellers crystal balls didn't fall on your head, and you haven't yet been smeared by a dollop of Donnies wisdom, or worse, lambasted by lambchop's sunless savagery. Also beware the poison pen of Pickwick. These posters are brutal in their honesty, unerring in their insights. It's best to keep a low profile around their Inquisitions.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Don't be upset, Matt. He gave you a plus. Just be thankful

>one of TruthTellers crystal balls didn't fall on your head,

>and you haven't yet been smeared by a dollop of Donnies

>wisdom, or worse, lambasted by lambchop's sunless savagery.

>Also beware the poison pen of Pickwick. These posters are

>brutal in their honesty, unerring in their insights. It's

>best to keep a low profile around their Inquisitions.

Don't be upset Joey. Your reputation is firmly established not only by the good village people (Pedro was my favorite -- he made some attempt to deliver on what he promised) but also by King John and the Sheriff of Nottingham too. Then there are those who just like to join a party... any party.

TT's balls are made of crystal?? It seemed they must be made of a copper-zinc alloy. I'm sure that you know best.

:-).

Guest Joey Ciccone

>Don't be upset Joey.<

Oh, I'm not upset yank. I get a kick out of people's comments in the ratings, plus or minus. Ya gotta admit, that crack about you being put in suspended animation was pretty damn funny. Not that I, or anyone who knows you at all would agree with it in any way. By the same token, I chuckled when someone said I was for Sinatra fans only. I'm a Sinatra fan, so what the hell (maybe cuntish too). Granted, some of that crap went over the line. If there were a rebuttal button, some real hilarity would no doubt ensue. None of it means shit though.

>Your reputation is firmly established not only by the good village people (Pedro was my favorite -- he made some attempt to deliver on what he promised) but also by King John and the Sheriff of Nottingham too. Then there are those who just like to join a party... any party.<

What was that you were saying in the "2 camps..." thread about having a dark and edgy sense of humour?

;-)

Guest dstud4hire

Yeah, matt, I can't understand how they could say that about you....heheheh

hey, u know I'm a HUGE fan of yours!!

and will gladly follow orders and be ANYTHING u want me 2 b!!!

Gabe in St. Louis

Archived