London Leather

buzz
This topic is 6109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't been to London for a few years now though I used to go regularly. I am thinking of making a trip this fall once the air fares go down and the crowds are gone. I find that the men I used to hire apparently have retired cause I can't find them anywhere. Does anybody have some suggestions for Dominant Leather/SM Tops in London? I am looking for some really serious action and would appreciate some thoughts. I am an experienced pain pig slut bottom.

Thanks

buzz

The airfares may go down somewhat, but the crowds don't disappear. I hadn't been there in November for some years, but when I went last November, the streets, public transport, restaurants, theatres, museums, etc., were as jammed with tourists as I have ever seen them in high summer. I stayed at a friend's flat in Covent Garden, which used to be nearly deserted at night, and the street noise was so loud that I could hardly sleep.

Archived