Who are you the most interested in meeting?

EXPAT
This topic is 6250 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd like to hire Marcus from LA. He comes to NYC occasionally but I've missed him a couple of times. He looks very hot and appears to be very well hung, which I like.

Speaking of well hung, I'm also curious about both Chad Hunt and Ben Andrews. But I won't pay Chad's exorbitant fee and Ben never answers e-mails or calls, which probably is a bad omen. Neither is really that attractive beyond the fact that they're hung huge, and I'm not sure that's enough to make for a good session -- but I am curious.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DickHo

Best way to get hold of Ben Andrews is to text him. But you better be young and handsome. After many tries to schedule something with Ben (via SMS), we finally met. He was horrified that I was not a hot young thing and decided that "it wasn't going to work for him."

His loss.

>I'd like to hire Marcus from LA. He comes to NYC occasionally

>but I've missed him a couple of times. He looks very hot and

>appears to be very well hung, which I like.

I didn't list him because I've been with him. I did a three way with Marcus and Tommy Ritter when Marcus had relocated to NY (and has now relocated back to LA).

He is hung at least as long as Eric (ript4hire) and I think he is even thicker than Eric and is uncut. Even though he advertises as a versatile top, I think he very rarely bottoms. He does give incredible blow jobs though and he can fuck face with the best of them.

He is definitely what I would describe as a power top. Tommy started topping me and Marcus was really into watching Tommy top me and entered Tommy from behind. Tommy's eyes rolled back into his head while Marcus rammed him big time. When Tommy needed to take a break, Marcus asked me if I needed a break. When I said no, he steadily pushed his way into me and started pounding me like there was no tomorrow. Tommy started sucking me at the same time and I told Marcus I needed to top one of them and did he want to try bottoming. He said he rarely bottomed and that the circumstances needed to be just right for him to want to so I started topping Tommy. Marcus watched me top Tommy for a while and then starting pounding me while I fucked Tommy. Tommy came buckets and went into the shower and Marcus' reaction was to flip me onto my back and pound me even harder. He proceeded to fuck the cum out of me and then came all over my chest.

He's a very hot top and not only appears well hung, he is extremely well hung with a hot upward curve. That curve hits a lot of spots he fucks doggie style.

Who is Marcus? Anyone have a link for him? I checked the reviews and there is only one Marcus listed.

BTW, as for Justin Baylor, I met him last month and was disappointed in him. First, I think he was defintely on something. His behavior was odd and he told me he didn't do drugs, but later we were talking and he told me about bottoming for the first time while high on meth. That pretty much explained his erratic behavior. On top of that, he was a little too fem for my liking and was pretty average in the way of top and bottom. In fact, I only fucked him for a couple of minutes because he couldn't take it anymore. Believe me, I'm very average hung and no expert in being a top, but I was surprised at how quickly he wanted me to stop fucking him. As a top, he was very average. I also feel his dick size is overstated.

Great topic.

Scott Adler has been on my list, however, his travel schedule and mine did not link up on his current visit to DC. I'm home only long enough to switch luggage and fly out again.

I've been lucky enough to hire Juan and Kevin together a couple of times. I can attest they are the cream of the crop. BTW, I see a trip to London in my future. ;-)

Recently I have added Raphael Alencar to my list as well as Valentino. Damn hot pics Val. :9

I was very disappointed in Justin Baylor as well. I contacted him based on his glowing reviews. Was not much of a kisser, and was pretty much all over the place with his conversation. I think he was on meth.

He seemed to literally be bouncing the room and and in the conversation as well. Surprisingly, after we were done, he told me about the first time he got fucked, was by an actor that had a 9-inch dick and that when he was getting fucked, he was high on meth at the time.

Of course, when I talked to him previously, I specifically brought up drugs and was told that he doesn't do drugs, never did them.

Also, you can tell he's doing something, his face is very worn and he looks like he's living a hard life right now. I definitely got the impression he was into partying.

>I was very disappointed in Justin Baylor as well.

Yes, you said that in your earlier post to this thread.

It's a pity your experience is only mentioned in a drive-by smear(s) here in the MC. If there were an actual review, the other 90% of readers who rely on this site would be able to see it. x(

>I'm another one that missed out on Juan/Vancouver. I also

>wanted to meet Andre in Raleigh but he is now retired. Kevin

>from Montreal intrigues me at the present time.

>

>stripfan

I spent an entire weekend with Kevin in Montreal - He is absolutely WONDERFUL. He fucked me so much I did not want sex for an entire week after I got back

:p

>Hey! I just noticed that Aaron Mark is coming to new york

>according to his ad on m4rentnow. It was under the ny

>listings.

I saw him in that jo video and although he can occassionaly take a great photo, in motion, facially, he's borderline hideous.

Cosmetically yours,

FFF

Kevin is staying.

Hey Mr Zip!

As a matter of fact Kevin is staying in Vancouver keeping the West Coast canadians happy even if he will be visiting in London often.

Sorry I missed some of you guys, but as someone wisely pointed out, from the States it is much easier and cheaper to fly to London than to Vancouver, so I am still hoping I will get to meet you.

A tight hug, and see you guys soon!

>I'm most interested in meeting myself since, although I've

>been to paradise, I've never been to me.

>

>Wishfully yours,

>

>FFF

Might I add that,

I took the sweet life but I never knew I'd would be bitter from the sweet;

I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that costs too much to be free;

Hey Lady (a la Jerry Lewis) I've been to paradise but I have never been to me

Ruefully old enough to remember this plaintive ditty,

I found it Mooooving

I must have an insatiable sexual appetite, for I'd like to see the following guys: Alex & Rob, Alec Martinez (Orlando) Rafael Alcentar, Gio#4, Jason Markus, Omar, Mario Ortiz, Ken Mifume, (all of NYC), Bruno Gaucho (Sao Paulo), and Ivo, Buenos Aires.

I hope to see a few of the NYC guys when I go there next week and back two weeks later! :9

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps, how could I have left off DavidLatin Muscles (NYC) who I plan to see in July in Los Angeles, and, oh yes, :9 Juan Vancouver, who I would have seen as part of my birthday treat to self if he'd still been residing in Vancouver, Canada.

Archived