Fin Fang Foom With The Boys From Brazil

Guest Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 7897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest fukamarine

>Ok ladies, this will keep you busy for a good half hour: if

>you can only have TWO, which ones would you pick?

Great site FFF. My favorite is Pablo. There is a great pic of him, squating down, leaning against a fence with his jeans half-way down.

Only problme is that they have disabled the save picture function so we can't keep our favorites. Does anyone know a way around this?

fukamarine

I don't think I could pick just two.

Luiz is such a hot, versatile, 22 year old with a nice 7.5" cock.

Igor has that nice 9"x6" and is a top.

Max with that nice hairy chest, versatile and 9"x6".

Three of them would be nice - me with one of them watch the other two fuck. HOT!

If you are using IE in MS Windows, you can click on the picture to bring up the enlarged version, then press alt-PrtScn to capture the image into the clipboard. You can then paste the image into any image editor, like Paint or PhotoShop and save it to a new file from there.

FFF, you are right on the dime with your choices. I was in Rio last week and saw Marcio. He is a hot man but is acutely a super-top. He doesn't kiss or want you to touch his very tight ass in any manner, nor does he reciprocate in any form. He's a powerhouse in the fucking department, though-- in fact-- too much for me. Being the slight adventurer that I am, I am game to see him again. I hope you speak some Spanish or Portuguese; this would help tremendously. Overall, your choice in men is similar to mine...

Guest luv2rideURbig1

Marcio has the best looking cock overall but Bruce is more my type visually... still, I'd need to size either up on the street for final choice... you know, see how they walk and talk -- can't be transacting fee4service with just anyone! :0

If the Apollus website is accurate (and I think it is) Bruce is taller than Márcio and marginally better hung. Bruce is 1,87m, which is equivalent to about 6'2", with a 9-1/2-incher. Márcio is about 5'10", with a 9-incher. Being a bit shorter, it's possible that his equipment looks larger in proportion to the rest of him. Bruce reputedly kisses; Márcio doesn't seem to be very much into that. And that's all I know at this time. Ask me after January. . . :9

I tried this, but it does not work. As soon as I click on image, I get the image (in Portuguese) that it cannot be copied. Nothing happens when I click on ALt-PrtScrn; I do not have the option of saving it to desktop. Can you suggest another possible way?

Brazilians are surprisingly honest and accurate about personal measurements. It's been very rare that I've found that a Brazilian guy is far off the mark in describing his size, height, weight. I suppose it's because they're so body conscious, and very into comparisons and checking each other out. . . ;-) As for Márcio and Bruce, I don't think those photos are too skewed. They're both big, big boys! :9

Archived