411 on David_sfxxx in NYC

DanM

3 minutes ago, Charlie said:

David has lots of friends and admirers on this site, as a provider and as a person.

Thanks. I couldn’t find any reviews here so I started this thread. 

On 5/20/2024 at 7:52 AM, Socalguy said:

@David-SF is the gold standard! Just had a session with him a couple of weeks ago. The man is amazing. I may be a bit biased as he is my go-to guy, but he never disappoints and it is always an incredible time!

Honor Socalguy's assessment, one with which I strongly concur.

I've been knowing David_SFxxx for a few years.  He's stellar in many ways: amiable personality, intelligent and great conversationalist, highly respected, humanitarian, and a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful provider to all of his clients.

I can attest to what I wrote, for David has been on my FBook page since I established one a few years back; he and I have been together for some very hot play on three occasions; I am a subscriber to his JJF page where he has oh so many hottttttttttttttt scenarios that are varied.  He doesn't discriminate based on one's age or body size or racial heritage.  

The man has oh so much going for himself that he has decided to extend himself by making the lives of others oh so very meaningful and positive.

A motto of a few years back was: "GO FOR IT!"  I'll like to say: "GO FOR HIM!"  Report back here as well as write an extensive review of your time with David at his RM ad.