Johnson’s Tampa - Saturday, May 18, 2024

Planning to visit Johnson’s in Tampa this weekend for first time.   Advice?  Best to hang out in main room or VIP?  How much is the usual (non-lap dance) tip?   Able to open the briefs and squeeze the manhood upon tipping (like Ft. Lauderdale)?  Okay to fondle the dancers as they circulate the room?  During lapdance, allowed to touch the manhood?   What time does good dancing begin? 

On 5/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, AtlantaDude said:

Planning to visit Johnson’s in Tampa this weekend for first time.   Advice?  Best to hang out in main room or VIP?  How much is the usual (non-lap dance) tip?   Able to open the briefs and squeeze the manhood upon tipping (like Ft. Lauderdale)?  Okay to fondle the dancers as they circulate the room?  During lapdance, allowed to touch the manhood?   What time does good dancing begin? 

Welcome to the Company of Men!  Thank you for joining to contribute.  It sounds like you have much more experience at the Ft Lauderdale location than most of us, so please be sure to report back how Tampa compares.  Of course, always be mindful to respect dancers' privacy and not get the business into any trouble.  We want to keep these places open!

On 5/14/2024 at 5:29 PM, AtlantaDude said:

Best to hang out in main room or VIP?

Main room will have 3 dancers on stage & others mingling throughout. VIP will have 1 dancer on the bar or in the new shadow dance stage & others mingling throughout. It's easy enough to go upstairs & back down depending on who you want to see. (No cost to go upstairs to the VIP bar. Only cost is if you want to go in for a lap dance.)

17 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

How much is the usual (non-lap dance) tip?

Anything from $1 and up for dancers on stage or walking around. Like any other club, the more you tip, the more attention you'll get.

19 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Able to open the briefs and squeeze the manhood upon tipping (like Ft. Lauderdale)?  Okay to fondle the dancers as they circulate the room?

Every dancer has his own limits and should be respected. Just play it cool and follow his lead.

On 5/14/2024 at 5:29 PM, AtlantaDude said:

What time does good dancing begin?

Some dancers start around 5 or 6 I think. I've never been there that early. By 10 or 11 when I usually get there it looks like things have been going strong for a while.

5 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

At every U.S. bar, I always tip both bartenders and dancers with $2 Bills.  Often, I'll tip dancers with several $2 Bills at once (a few in the front of the underwear and a few in the back)

Serious question: where do you find $2 bills? My bank never has any and they are not an option at the ATM? I thought they had pretty much disappeared…

7 hours ago, FrankR said:

Serious question: where do you find $2 bills? My bank never has any and they are not an option at the ATM? I thought they had pretty much disappeared…

Most banks with good customer service (this excludes Bank of America or Wells Fargo) will order them if you have an account with them.  Must order minimum $200 at a time, and it can take a week to get them.

20 hours ago, jeezopete said:

Main room will have 3 dancers on stage & others mingling throughout. VIP will have 1 dancer on the bar or in the new shadow dance stage & others mingling throughout. It's easy enough to go upstairs & back down depending on who you want to see. (No cost to go upstairs to the VIP bar. Only cost is if you want to go in for a lap dance.)

Anything from $1 and up for dancers on stage or walking around. Like any other club, the more you tip, the more attention you'll get.

Every dancer has his own limits and should be respected. Just play it cool and follow his lead.

Some dancers start around 5 or 6 I think. I've never been there that early. By 10 or 11 when I usually get there it looks like things have been going strong for a while.

Please tell me about the new shadow dance stage you mentioned?   Also, on the website I saw a bed in the VIP area? 

1 hour ago, AtlantaDude said:

Please tell me about the new shadow dance stage you mentioned?

The stage in the VIP bar now has a frame with white sheets hanging. The dancer goes behind the sheets where there is a bright light in the back which projects his shadow on the sheets. Some of the guys put on a very entertaining shadow show.

58 minutes ago, AtlantaDude said:

What did they do on the bed?

Mainly rolled around in their underwear, humping the pillow, laying spread eagle, etc. They’d usually get more tips when they climbed up on the bar & walked around visiting with the customers seated there. (They still do that.)

1 hour ago, AtlantaDude said:

Do they get naked behind the sheet?

Awww, I don’t want to spoil everything for you. You’ll be there very soon, right? 😜

19 hours ago, jeezopete said:

Mainly rolled around in their underwear, humping the pillow, laying spread eagle, etc. They’d usually get more tips when they climbed up on the bar & walked around visiting with the customers seated there. (They still do that.)

Awww, I don’t want to spoil everything for you. You’ll be there very soon, right? 😜

Yes!  Now I’m so fucking curious.  I’m thinking they get boners and show them against the sheet.   Which means I’ll need a lap dance with boner boy.    

4 hours ago, AtlantaDude said:

Hey guys - what should I wear.  I’m 65.   Pants or shorts.  Button down or polo.   Commando or no?

It's like 90 degrees right now, so be comfortable and do nice shorts and a polo. Trust me though, unless you look like you just rolled out of bed, you'll fit in wearing anything.

Shame I couldn't meet you, I'll be in tampa in a week.

Wear underwear

All great advice guys.   I had a blast.  The dancers were hot.   Amazing muscles and washboard abs and handsome.   And all the staff was so friendly.   Wore light beige thin shorts, crotchless underwear, showed my cockhead well.  Was noticed.  Definitely had my cock out for the lap dances. Some let me do more than others.  One dancer paid great attention to me all night.  A very hot one.   Yes, I drank too much and stayed to late.  Loved it.  

On 5/18/2024 at 4:31 AM, CHIberia said:

It's like 90 degrees right now, so be comfortable and do nice shorts and a polo. Trust me though, unless you look like you just rolled out of bed, you'll fit in wearing anything.

Shame I couldn't meet you, I'll be in tampa in a week.

Wear underwear

Definitely go to Johnsons.  Nathan, the shirtless hot bartender, will take care of you.  

On 5/17/2024 at 12:10 AM, jeezopete said:

Did see some nude behind the sheet dancing.   😀