411 on LA: Jasonodin, AlexNeto or EuropeanCB?

Good deep tissue massage for starters, evolving to sensual and erotic with HE, MT. Nude at least for this second part, preferably since the beginning. And a guy who is playful but adapts to my boundaries. I am bi curious at this stage, willing to explore but at my own pace.

Jason is a great guy and would deliver that style of massage for you. While his session is sensual and he is nude etc,,, he does a very deep massage.

Alex, also is great,,, I found the massage not as deep but he really takes it seriously and would not disappoint on either massage or sensual aspect.

The other I don't know

49 minutes ago, regdadtype said:

Jason is a great guy and would deliver that style of massage for you. While his session is sensual and he is nude etc,,, he does a very deep massage.

Since you’re on a tight schedule and Jason is near Runyon Canyon, ask him for parking suggestions if you book. It can be difficult (but not impossible!) there.

Posted (edited)

There's this thread about your last one. EuropeanCB.

Welcome to the forum. Usually you can search this site for other threads using just the provider's site's screen name.

You do have good taste. 😋

Edited by Mr.E

6 hours ago, Yoyohey said:

I think I’m missing something basic, but I can’t get EuropeanCB’s number on the site.

I don't have that problem, but I can't share his number, it's against the rules.

On 5/5/2024 at 6:46 AM, Peter Eater said:

Since you’re on a tight schedule and Jason is near Runyon Canyon, ask him for parking suggestions if you book. It can be difficult (but not impossible!) there.

He’s moved east of there, lots of parking in his building. None on street though, he’s by a very busy burger franchise