Joey Sullivan

crushme99

There is no Joey in the RM listing for St. Louis, but I did do a Google search for Joey Sullivan. It appears to be an alias once used by muscle man Daniel Carter.

2 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

He used to advertise on the best flex website as Daniel Carter and did muscle worship meetups 

He still has a profile there, but he no longer lists meetups as being one of his services. He sells vids, does Skype sessions, and links to his OnlyFans. He also had a Rentmen profile under the name "DanielCarter," but it has been hidden for a couple of years. I'm thinking he isn't available for in-person fun.

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

if anybody needs a reminder, this guy......I think?? his musculature has varied over the years......and this picture is several years old, I thnk

image.thumb.jpeg.43dc4b279b9f7645e7a1bad478f5568f.jpeg

He looks like a very young….

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:04 PM, wsc said:

There is no Joey in the RM listing for St. Louis, but I did do a Google search for Joey Sullivan. It appears to be an alias once used by muscle man Daniel Carter.

He has "Sullivan" tatooed right on his body.  (Left or right side, don't remember which.)  Joey Sullivan is his name and "Daniel Carter" was the "stage name."

Plus:  

On 5/5/2024 at 12:13 AM, bashful said:

He looks like a very young….

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Looking at the pic in the posting and those on the Instagram account, there appear to be a number of years and a mountain of muscle in between the two. I think I prefer the younger, slimmer version, but many would rather the other version. Each to his own, of course.