Tighternnrighter in NYC

tenderloin

https://rentmen.eu/tighternnrighter

I seem to have a knack for picking the train wrecks..... Once again, I ignored the warning signs (two bad reviews on the RM site) and let my little head do the thinking.  I did a facetime call with him in advance and things seemed ok.  Oy.  Avoid this one at all costs. 

The lowlights:
*showed up an hour late to our already late night appointment
*refused to do all that was agreed
*tried to hide from me that he was adding a clear liquid (probably ghb) to the glass of juice I brought him
*this is a first: set a one-hour alarm on his phone, which he left in the living room; when he got out of bed to turn off the alarm he declared session ended and began dressing
*threatened to make a commotion in my building (at 3 AM) unless I wrote him a good review on RM (I refused). 

Don't even think of hiring this one. 

5 hours ago, tenderloin said:

https://rentmen.eu/tighternnrighter

I seem to have a knack for picking the train wrecks.....

Two reviews, both one-star:

"Scam & lies. From the time of meeting to the end. Please Dont trust this account nor waste your time. Message me for further details."
       and
"Asleep after being here for 20 minutes.. Just a horrible experience.. I just wanted him GONE.. don't book this guy !!!"

1 hour ago, Asterisk said:

Two reviews, both one-star:

"Scam & lies. From the time of meeting to the end. Please Dont trust this account nor waste your time. Message me for further details."
       and
"Asleep after being here for 20 minutes.. Just a horrible experience.. I just wanted him GONE.. don't book this guy !!!"

Yes, I am embarrassed that I went for it. I was tempted to keep my idiocy private, but then the value of this site is that we have the opportunity to educate each other. So I hang my head in shame but hopefully will help someone else.