Which have you personally found more hung: Europeans or Americans?

newdad

And I'm not talking about "providers" because men who usually pursue this profession already know they have the tool that help them standout. I'm talking about guys you've met via apps, bars, or saunas.

I am pleased to report we have some actual data on this from sources of information who I believe can be trusted

In the context of the United States the average male penis, when erect, is 5.36 inches (around 14 cm). 

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Most men believe that the average length of an erect penis is greater than 6 inches (15.24 cm). This belief is due, in part, to several often-cited studies that relied on self-reported...

Across the continent of Europe, WorldData.com seem to suggest a figure of between 12 to 15cm (around 5 inches to 6 inches) 

WWW.WORLDDATA.INFO

From 10 to 18 cm: The penis size in a country comparison. Are you average?

Therefore answering the question, there is really not that much difference on average

14 minutes ago, Welshman said:

I am pleased to report we have some actual data on this from sources of information who I believe can be trusted

In the context of the United States the average male penis, when erect, is 5.36 inches (around 14 cm). 

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Most men believe that the average length of an erect penis is greater than 6 inches (15.24 cm). This belief is due, in part, to several often-cited studies that relied on self-reported...

Across the continent of Europe, WorldData.com seem to suggest a figure of between 12 to 15cm (around 5 inches to 6 inches) 

WWW.WORLDDATA.INFO

From 10 to 18 cm: The penis size in a country comparison. Are you average?

Therefore answering the question, there is really not that much difference on average

We got a weiner!

6 hours ago, newdad said:

And I'm not talking about "providers" because men who usually pursue this profession already know they have the tool that help them standout. I'm talking about guys you've met via apps, bars, or saunas.

I believe the European-American men I have hooked up with have had larger penises.  The European men have had better tongues and fingers, though. 😈

Edited by Vegas_Millennial