Early-Bird Pool Party 2024

David-SF

Once again I’ll be hosting the early bird pool party during At my home in Cathedral City. 
Friday the 12th this is a great ice breaker intro for any newbies or 1st timers at the annual Oliver’s weekend event. 
Bring yourself your date your favorite drink

There will be food soft drinks some wines and beers if you have a cocktail request please hit me up. 

Time: 12-4pm & beyond 

Just note if you show up early you will be put to work helping get the place ready 

68445 Terrace Road  Cathedral City CA 92234

415-724-5954 

Please park in areas on the corners of the 3 blocks that have clearly lots of open space  try not to clog up Terrace Rd. Makes it dangerous for traffic. 

accessibility: if you have mobility devices please let me know we can open the big gate for easy access to my house. 

clothing is always optional at my home during this event. 

hanky panky always ok please please please remember consent and respect is imperative 

Edited by David-SF

• 2 weeks later...

Make your food booze soda requests now please 415-724-5954 

we are having turkey smash burgers and heating up a couple pizzas along with Todds homemade chocolate chip cookies. Of course we will have a variety of snacks sweets etc and

some beer and wine.

If you have special requests let me know before we go Shopping friday morning. xo D