CalvinLongNYC

6 hours ago, Italiano said:

Contacted him, yes he is in Mott Haven and he charges $220...🤨

I guess you've missed his "first 10 massages @ $120" quota.  For $220 in that far off neighborhood, he has to make the visit worthwhile.  

1 minute ago, Redwine56 said:

I guess you've missed his "first 10 massages @ $120" quota.  For $220 in that far off neighborhood, he has to make the visit worthwhile.  

Be careful how you understand his ad.  By RMasseur email says:

"Hello! I host at a private massage studio in Mott Haven(E143rd St.) I offer:
120 deep tissue or Swedish
160 nude deep tissue or Swedish
220 sensual/erotic"

• 1 month later...

I've seen him three times and he is as sexy as is pictures. Smells very good, super personable, very charming with beautiful eyes. The massage was wonderful, non rushed, touch was allowed and I was definitely fulfilled. His studio was huge, clean and the relaxing music put the cherry on top. Two times he came to me last minute and he has even stayed after the massage to have conversations. He did tell me that he was moving studios soon. Well worth the $300 I pay him.

On 3/13/2024 at 11:16 AM, musclestuduws said:

It looks like his studio is in the Mott Haven Houses area, east 143rd st. Anyone knows if this is a safe neighborhood at night? 

I've been late at night and felt safe. It's an industrial area and the building rents suites out to entrepreneurs. Which I enjoy someone not massaging me from their home. 

3 hours ago, Greg Zimmerman said:

I've seen him three times and he is as sexy as is pictures. Smells very good, super personable, very charming with beautiful eyes. The massage was wonderful, non rushed, touch was allowed and I was definitely fulfilled. His studio was huge, clean and the relaxing music put the cherry on top. Two times he came to me last minute and he has even stayed after the massage to have conversations. He did tell me that he was moving studios soon. Well worth the $300 I pay him.

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining to comment.  Thank you for letting us know he now charges $300 for massage.

Edited by Vegas_Millennial

3 hours ago, Greg Zimmerman said:

I said the $300 I pay him. I never said the price we agreed on. I do tip for great service anywhere. 

OK. Thanks Greg

What was the price you want and what is the tip  you hope to get?

Did you move studios yet ?

$300 total is not unreasonable for an all around good time.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar