Boyfriend Jake in LA

57 minutes ago, DWsoccer said:

Be warned - those pictures have been used before, and the reviews were less than stellar.  Someone else probably will have a link or information about the scam going on with this account....

Are you referring to the public pics or private pics being used before?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get a little suspicious when there's not even a hint of being a real, trained therapist -- no table in pix.

It falls under the too good to be true...

I've got a milestone b'day coming up; would love to treat myself to a BF experience but it's sooooo awful when you get your hopes up and they're dashed and crushed. 

3 hours ago, tchm said:

Do I risk being scammed, ripped off, and taken advantage of again? Umm, NO!!

I'm leaning more towards that direction myself these days. This guy wasn't on my list but there are others I'm just saying no to. 

Better to take the money and work out with a private trainer. It's company and my body's in better shape at the end. I get so effing lonely at times but being with someone and having a shitty experience makes it worse. I don't mean to single this guy out; he's probably just fine. 

On 4/24/2024 at 1:01 PM, preppystudent said:

These guys are all traveling together. I assume they are scammers bc they insist on $200 cash up front. I declined and left. 

Were they even the same guys?  Beyond MUF, I doubt the pics are them.  TheoRocks’ pics are from an Insta profile.  Kai’s pics match a deli provider that popped up with a different name and number.  Another deli provider with similar write-up and look at same hotel who was sketchy.  Methinks something is afoul.  🤣

On 4/26/2024 at 6:38 PM, DFdub said:

Were they even the same guys?  Beyond MUF, I doubt the pics are them.  TheoRocks’ pics are from an Insta profile.  Kai’s pics match a deli provider that popped up with a different name and number.  Another deli provider with similar write-up and look at same hotel who was sketchy.  Methinks something is afoul.  🤣

Theorocks in person actually seemed pretty close to the pics, but I suspect the pics were still not him.  Very close though.

They're back in Dallas from Houston.  Looks like BoyfriendJake, NikeFusion/KaiSugarBaby, JoshMichaels, TheoRocks and LiamOcean are traveling together -- assuming they are all distinct and real 🤣

Has anyone actually had the service though?  If they look like the pics, $200 MUF may be an ok risk . . . for science.