Spectacular Car Chase in Calif.

Luv2play

I woke up in the middle of last night and was having difficulty in falling asleep so I went on the Internet and saw this car chase in Southern California in Orange County. It started with a traffic stop of a black Honda Civic driven by a single male. He sped away and a car chase ensued. 
The helicopters got involved and this guy led them and numerous different police forces on an incredible chase for well over an hour I think. It started in daylight and ended in the dark. 
The suspect abandoned the first car and stole a white panel van in which he executed amazing manoeuvres weaving in and out of traffic on streets and highways. That van eventually broke down and he ran away to a house, which he invaded and emerged stealing their white pickup truck in the front driveway from before the owner’ s eyes. 
This led to another  extended chase. With the latter two vehicles he sideswiped untold numbers of moving cars as he weaved in and out of traffic, sometimes going the wrong way on highways and jumping over curbs and sidewalks. It was amazing no one seemed to get hurt and he avoided any front on crashes or plowing into other vehicles. 
He eventually ended up in a gas station and a police car rammed him in the rear. His truck was played out anyway. 
Dozen of police surrounded the truck and shot out the windows in the drivers side door and windshield. Eventually he was pulled from the truck and walked away held by police by his arms. He was a tall white guy or Hispanic. 
At that point I turned it off but I have to say he was the most amazing stunt driver I have ever witnessed either in Hollywood film like The French Connection or real life. The OJ Simpson chase did not compare. When the guy gets out of jail, he could get a job as a stunt driver.