DC

jake1973

On 2/28/2024 at 4:09 PM, jake1973 said:

Anywhere worth going in DC anymore? I know the nude places are long gone.

DC is a dry zone. No massage therapists, no strip clubs, it's a vacant lot for men.

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Yes, many great times in DC. I go back as far as the Chesapeake House (I think it was called) with naked dancers on the bar... then of course La Cage and Secrets with lots of hot naked dancers. I miss those times.  

Edited by zzed

BAC8760B-.thumb.jpg.0ff5d8a2d6c9fa23bb551227a069ee77.jpgHi guys. We doing nude male strippers once a month in Philadelphia.  I know it's not DC. But it's a lot closer then NY. I had two Gents come from DC for the April event. 

If anyone is interested on being put on the email list my email is

Buffdaddysparlourusa@gmail.com 

On 3/7/2024 at 2:51 PM, DavidShaw said:

DC is a dry zone. No massage therapists, no strip clubs, it's a vacant lot for men.

Not entirely true. There are a ton of hot rentmasseurs in DC or visiting throughout the year. No strip clubs, but do they really still exist anywhere? Parties are much better.

3 hours ago, Tallmenlover said:

Not entirely true. There are a ton of hot rentmasseurs in DC or visiting throughout the year. No strip clubs, but do they really still exist anywhere? Parties are much better.

That's true, there are many on the Rent a men sites. I just really enjoy the convenience of parlors. Grandee is my favorite in NYC and I take the train up there four times a year. Sometimes I spoil myself and do a circuit of the m4m parlors. I just wish DC had a m4m parlor.