411 on Machostudd

Fahayek

2 hours ago, FrankR said:

I dont mean to nit-pick but if you ask me to bottom during our session, I will almost always decline. I generally top (due to blessings of a big dick) and will need time to prepare - the time to ask is before the session. Sometimes I just dont feel it and dont want to bottom despite how proud I am of my perky, smooth peaches. So…ask ahead of time to avoid disappointment! 
IMG_3162.gif.30b62851762ec17932480ad900b283a9.gif

“I bottom but need to time to prep” versus “I don’t bottom” aren’t the same things. He told me he doesn’t bottom. And I had to respect that.

• 1 month later...

Someone privy to the in's and out's of Rent Men please fill me in. This Machostudd guy pops up in my "recently viewed my profile" with a private message to see him. My profile is blank. I don't have any connection to Phoenix. I never, ever viewed his profile at any point in the past. He isn't the first person to do this, although I get harassed fortunately rather seldom - an Israeli guy bombarded me with pics several times over a few years back (I'm just 2,000 Nil), which was flustering. 

Since Machostudd has three different names he goes by, perhaps he is a strict top with one, a power bottom with the other, and is verse with name #3. I love his big nips, but don't like the fact he's privately soliciting me.

I saw him recently and wouldn't repeat. Though not quite as negative as jgkarma, I am close. I can't say that the session wasn't good but for the amount I paid, it wasn't worth it.

He still has a nice body but not like that in the pictures.

And as someone else in the other thread wrote, he didn't smell daisy fresh. He could've showered and brushed his teeth/used mouthwash after his previous meal. I like a little musk but not to the point where I steer away from the musky area or hold my breath.

Plus he shorted me by 30 minutes. Once I came, he began a process of ushering me out the door.

Based on all of the glowing reviews for members in the other thread, I had high hopes for an incredible experience. 

18 hours ago, musclvr said:

I saw him recently and wouldn't repeat. Though not quite as negative as jgkarma, I am close. I can't say that the session wasn't good but for the amount I paid, it wasn't worth it.

And as someone else in the other thread wrote, he didn't smell daisy fresh. He could've showered and brushed his teeth/used mouthwash after his previous meal. I like a little musk but not to the point where I steer away from the musky area or hold my breath.

Plus he shorted me by 30 minutes. Once I came, he began a process of ushering me out the door.

Based on all of the glowing reviews for members in the other thread, I had high hopes for an incredible experience. 

Sorry to hear about your experience.  It sounds like something has definitely changed with him.  I've known him for many years and used to see him quite often.  He was always a power bottom in the past but seems like he is mainly/only a top now.  As you experienced as well, the last couple of times I saw him his hygiene was was not good.  The last time was horrible and so I quite seeing him.   I understand certain things can happen but that wasn't the case here.  This was literally not cleaning at all between clients.  

On 5/10/2024 at 4:24 PM, musclvr said:

I also hired him recently. I found his body to be very hot and muscular, he was as nice as always, but he tried to cut the session short. We ended up spending the entire hour together. He remembered that I like a strong musk and certainly delivered in that department. His breath could have been fresher, however. Not sure about repeating.

9 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

I found his body to be very hot and muscular,

Huh?  I saw him recently and he is nothing like his photos.  I'm close to being in better shape.  He also has that funky smell.  I had a decent time, but wouldn't repeat for the price.

With these 4x comments on body and oral hygiene, stiffing on time, and body not matching the pictures, the recent consistent trend is thumbs down on Machostudd and his rentmasseur alter-ego, manlybudy. I just checked his rentmasseur ad pictures - his current body most definitely is much less muscular than in the pictures.

https://rentmasseur.com/MANLYBUDY

Plus, just to pile on, when I was with him it was clear his mom never taught to him to use indoor voice. He was nice but loud in conversation.

I saw him last February and I admired his perfect physique. It was my 3rd time seeing him and I spent two hours with him. Passionate kisser and skillful top. And great to talk to since he’s travelled all over. He even texts me from time to time to say hi. I’d see him again whenever he’s in NYC. He does have  a manly smell that others would find sexy. I don’t, so I ask him to take a shower with me, which he never had an issue doing. 

2 hours ago, musclvr said:

With these 4x comments on body and oral hygiene, stiffing on time, and body not matching the pictures, the recent consistent trend is thumbs down on Machostudd and his rentmasseur alter-ego, manlybudy. I just checked his rentmasseur ad pictures - his current body most definitely is much less muscular than in the pictures.

Plus, just to pile on, when I was with him it was clear his mom never taught to him to use indoor voice. He was nice but loud in conversation.

Reading these posts, I am actually so glad he ended up flaking on me recently at the 11th hour…..

18 hours ago, musclvr said:

LOL.   Yes, that is very true.  I forgot to mention that and just assumed he was losing his hearing to some extent. He does talk very loud.