Kristen Stewart: 'Gayest thing you've ever seen'?

marylander1940

I'm amazed about how easily triggered some are from an artistic yet pushy photoshoot!

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

"Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart wore a jock strap on her Rolling Stone cover in an attempt to "do the gayest f---ing thing you’ve ever seen in your life."

rolling-stone-cover-release-kristen-7651

Kristen-Stewart-Says-She-Wanted-Her-Prov

My previous post draws gender-nonconforming celebrities from 1980's pop culture.  I am certain that gender-nonconforming people have always been with us.  I asked ChatGPT to give some pre-1980's examples of gender-nonconforming celebrities. Here's the list I got:

1. Marlene Dietrich - German-American actress known for her androgynous style.

2. David Bowie - British musician who challenged traditional gender norms with his iconic persona.

3. Dusty Springfield - British singer who defied gender stereotypes with her soulful voice and masculine attire.

4. Julie Andrews - British actress known for her roles that sometimes challenged gender expectations.

5. Elton John - British singer and songwriter who embraced flamboyant and gender-bending fashion.

6. Marlon Brando - American actor known for his unconventional and rebellious persona.

7. Josephine Baker - American-born French entertainer who challenged racial and gender stereotypes.

8. Klaus Nomi - German singer known for his operatic voice and avant-garde style.

9. Greta Garbo - Swedish actress who exuded mystery and androgyny on screen.

10. Little Richard - American musician who broke boundaries with his flamboyant style and energetic performances.