Palm Springs Massage? Whats the low down on massage in Palm Springs?

2can69

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys also looking for rec's   Coming to PS but in mid March.  Had a good massage with Dean Rogers last time but looking at other options if folks have recommendations!   I like guys 35 and up usually, Bears, Otters hairy types.  Mediterranean men a plus.   Really need someone who is good at massage but also offers extra's.    Not a size queen here.

Me?  52, 5'10" 150lbs.

I had such an incredible time (as do many, many others based on reviews) with CatCityAndy from Rent Masseur last year, it's making it challenging for me to decide myself who I want to see when I'm in Palm Springs in a couple of months. 

Can somebody different be as much fun, or could he be equally as fun one year later? I wish us both luck. I'm a mild height queen, so I tend to gravitate toward shorter guys to align better. ; )

Thought this post may be helpful of those in search of a masseur in Palm Springs. These are provides I’ve hired since 2020 and present. These are just my experience so your session may not be that of the same as mine. PM me if you want more deets.

Dino:

Dino was also very present in my session. I know some folks had mentioned he was detached, but not for me. Lots of breath work during my session and things did heat up towards the end. Lots of MT and HE included. He’s a very handsome guy and his full body massage was very good also. Massage rate is more on the expensive side, but I would book again.

Tim:

Very good pressure full body massage. He was in his underwear until closer to the end where he whips it out and let you touch his very impressive piece and you get a HE. He’s a very nice guy and massage rate is very reasonable. 

Alejandro

Massage was meh. Movements and transitions weren’t synchronized. Nothing memorable to mention, but he is a very handsome guy. MT and HE included.  

Kris:

Massage was average, nothing memorable to mention. He is a very handsome guy and he tries to give you a good massage experience. MT and HE included.  

Frank:

Massage was full body and was quite good. He was going through something at the time I saw him so he cut the session short, but the good thing was he only charged me for half the session, which was what I had received. I would have rather he canceled the session and I would have been okay with it. MT and HE included and his massage rate is reasonable.  

Shawn:

Massage was full body deep tissue/swedish blend and very spa quality. He was very intuitive with finding all the knots. Shawn is completely therapeutic and he is in shorts the entire time. No MT/no HE. Massage rate is very reasonable for a therapeutic session. 

Stephen:

Massage was full body deep tissue blend and a very good one at that. He too was intuitive and was able to dig out the knots. Started off with him clothed and then as the session progressed, sensuality/erotic was incorporated. MT/HE included and his massage rates are very reasonable for what he offers. Great overall experience. 

Tarryl:

Massage is very deep tissue and I mean VERY!!! My feet are pretty sensitive so when he tackled them with the brute force of pressure, I had to let him know to dial back, which he listened and did. He’s completely therapeutic and wore shorts the entire session. His bulge did graze the back of my arms a bit during the session, which was a nice treat. No MT/no HE. Massage rate is reasonable.  

Edited by aeikaryoko

On 2/21/2024 at 9:31 AM, GBurdell404 said:

Just saw Andy (https://rentmasseur.com/CatCityAndy) for a 90 minute session yesterday and had an amazing time. Worth every dollar.

Was curious as to who this masseur is. Yikes! We used to go to the same gym in Minneapolis and I didn’t recognize him at first in his Rentmasseur photos. He’s more muscular and much hairier than he used to be. Don’t know what his massage is like, but always struck me as a very nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 7:14 PM, aeikaryoko said:

Tarryl:

Massage is very deep tissue and I mean VERY!!! My feet are pretty sensitive so when he tackled them with the brute force of pressure, I had to let him know to dial back, which he listened and did. He’s completely therapeutic and wore shorts the entire session. His bulge did graze the back of my arms a bit during the session, which was a nice treat. No MT/no HE. Massage rate is reasonable.  

I'd recommend Tarryl; I saw him at the last PS Forum event twice. Therapeutic and wouldn't take his shirt off, but so friendly and a good conversationalist and he really did well with the pressure on the right places upon my feedback. Who knows? Maybe the next time I can catch him shirtless. But the massage was good.

• 2 weeks later...