411 Charlie Miles

mondi92

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been with him many times and each and every time has been a very enjoyable experience. He is intelligent, fun, charismatic, trustworthy, and one of the few guys out there who I really enjoy spending time with outside the bedroom. 

He's also IMO incredibly handsome and an absolute stud of a man. 

My only knock is he tends to run late which can be frustrating some times but the second I see him I realize he's worth the wait. 

IMO he's a 10 out of 10. 

8 hours ago, Bostonian said:

I have been with him many times and each and every time has been a very enjoyable experience. He is intelligent, fun, charismatic, trustworthy, and one of the few guys out there who I really enjoy spending time with outside the bedroom. 

He's also IMO incredibly handsome and an absolute stud of a man. 

My only knock is he tends to run late which can be frustrating some times but the second I see him I realize he's worth the wait. 

IMO he's a 10 out of 10. 

Great to hear. We have started a chat on RM. Unless there are some naysayers, I'm gonna try to set something up. Thanks!

1 hour ago, dutchal said:

Something is way off with his stated stats.  He is definitely not 210 on 5'10".

No I think they're not far off. I think the pics are a little out of date. He's not quite as lean or defined now but he's also packed on muscle. As he once told me "the current me could kick the old me's ass." He has massive width in his shoulders and back and I've kidded him about fitting through the door. Honestly I'm usually into a more lean build but he looks fucking great.