Private Fitness facility in disguise - LA area

Shoedog112

For those that lived in the LA area in the early 2000’s, curious to know if anyone remembers a studio converted into a Gym and Massage studio that offered men’s nude workout and yoga classes? It was located in Van Nuys in an Office Park off Sepulveda Blvd / Erwin St - very discreet location that blended in with the rest of the offices in the complex. 

If I recall, they advertised on Craigslist where the owner would let you know which trainers and masseurs were available and he would work on pairing you up and booking an appointment. It was one client/“trainer” allowed in the space at one time but they were pretty busy booking clients. It made me wonder how they recruited all these “trainers” willing to workout nude with men which some times lead to sexual or playful activity.

if anyone remembers and frequented the service, I would love to hear your experiences and if you still keep in touch with

On 1/23/2024 at 1:50 PM, topunderachiever said:

I'm surprised there are no responses.  

maybe it's because this subforum doesn't get a lot of traffic.....you may want to post this in The Lounge.....I think? it qualifies for that subforum......

or maybe it's because your font color choice is barely visible.....I had to "copy" it to read it!

8 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

maybe it's because this subforum doesn't get a lot of traffic.....you may want to post this in The Lounge.....I think? it qualifies for that subforum......

Good idea. I wonder if a moderator can move this to the Lounge for me?

There was something like this in a gym in a strip mall in West LA/Culver City about ten years ago. They had private, men-only nude "yoga" classes that operated like the saunas in Rio. Except the young men were all on meth. I knew a guy who worked there as a "private yoga instructor".  RIP.

6 hours ago, la_connor said:

There was something like this in a gym in a strip mall in West LA/Culver City about ten years ago. They had private, men-only nude "yoga" classes that operated like the saunas in Rio. Except the young men were all on meth. I knew a guy who worked there as a "private yoga instructor".  RIP.

Where in the West LA area was this? I don’t recall that kind of operation happening or I would have attended! LOL. How did they advertise? Was it on Craigslist? 

On 1/23/2024 at 11:09 AM, Pd1_jap said:

I'm interested. Jayplay/hole trainer still runs something like this. 

I have been trying to fulfill a personal trainer role play fantasy for years. 

Who is this trainer you listed? Is there a link you provide?

2 hours ago, Shoedog112 said:

Who is this trainer you listed? Is there a link you provide?

He's not really my type so I haven't hired him. 

Holetrainer.conm
www.Rentmen.eu/JayPlay
www.jayplayboy.Com
X.Com/Holetrainer
Instagram.com/JayPlaySE

Moderators, his Instagram is publicly available on his website. 

Edited by Pd1_jap
Spelling