True_LMT

I saw this guy recommended on some older posts, but nothing super recent.  He is in my area and I have booked with him in a couple of hours.  He is quite pricy. I hope he is more friendly in person than via text.  Wish me luck! 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

OK.  I am back.  So, I still think he's a bit pricy, and he did short me a bit on time, but I'm going to have to say, I would recommend and likely will book him again next time he comes through my area.

He seems like a tight, compact kind of guy. I think he's sexy. Looks like he travels with a table and cares a lot about his health. A+. If his technique is as good as the reviews suggest, I might splurge on this one, if given the chance. The guys who travel with tables tend to be serious, and deserve more, IMO. I don't need a new best friend, just someone who knows and loves what he is doing. If he does it naked, even better.

3 hours ago, ProjectX said:

Listening is an area that could improve.  Along with self awareness. 

I'm really not sure what you mean by that, but OK.

I’ll try to communicate more clearly. The provider didn’t listen either because he didn’t want to or is dense. His pricing seems to scale based on some other criteria, perhaps if he attracted to the client. Found him to not have the experience to warrant market price, let alone asking price. And could do to update pictures.