Hamburg Germany

readyfortheride

• 2 weeks later...

I checked and all three hustler bars are still open. They are close to the main train station, NOT in St. Pauli.  They are very close together. TomasKeller is the big one that's been there a long time always hustlers.. Pick Up is small as is ExtraTour. TomasKeller is a couple doors down from the big SLUT club where you have to be nude most times. There is a gaggle of gay bars including at least one super cruisy one across the small park and up the street from SLUT.

image.thumb.png.c07ea98b9ae18702653551ac32bd59bd.png

Edited by tassojunior

1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

I checked and all three hustler bars are still open. They are close to the main train station, NOT in St. Pauli.  They are very close together. TomasKeller is the big one that's been there a long time. Pick Up is small as is ExtraTour. TomasKeller is a couple doors down from the big SLUT club where you have to be nude most times. There was a very popular gay bar up the street from SLUT.

image.thumb.png.c07ea98b9ae18702653551ac32bd59bd.png

Do you know if the staff at TomasKeller clean their towels and napkins at a French Laundry?

On 1/19/2024 at 12:16 PM, readyfortheride said:

Heading to Hamburg, Germany [then Berlin and Munich - got those covered!]  Any suggestions for providers in Hamburg.  The sites seem fairly limited.  

We look forward to hearing about your experiences. I’ll be in Hamburg in late April, and then on to Berlin.

On 1/19/2024 at 10:16 AM, readyfortheride said:

Heading to Hamburg, Germany [then Berlin and Munich - got those covered!]  Any suggestions for providers in Hamburg.  The sites seem fairly limited.  

I just read your thread and went to

GAYCITIES.COM

Gay Cities is your gay travel guide to gay bars, restaurants, hotels and events with reviews, maps and photos in cities wherever you travel.

Edited by Axiom2001

• 2 months later...

I was there a few years ago. And really enjoyed the architecture there plus the Miniatur Wunderland. Additionally, I would recommend the following masseur: 

WWW.ROMEO.COM

ROMEO (PlanetRomeo) is the best dating & social network for gay, bi and trans people on Web, iOS & Android...

His pictures are accurate but maybe the only drawback is his level of English.