Pro Group planned for tomorrow nyc

hungry4darkmeat

Alright so I’ve been basically celibate for several months and I’ve decided to go all out tomorrow and get these pipes cleaned out for the new year with THREE beautiful black top pros, one I’ve known for a while and two from RM who both have 5 star ratings. Then I hear from a dude who’s got 5 dl buddies who are all trying to get balls deep in some good booty. If you dm me I can tell you who the pros are.

I’m getting mine either way but I’m not selfish so if any bottoms are interested in joining us, pm me asap- I’m not trying to have a crowd, but honestly I think it might be more dick than i can handle on my own without ending up in the hospital lol lmk they’re fine hung clean and paid for and the suite is dope.

absolutely no T and no drama. Otherwise if you’re cool and can take some dick, come help me give these kings the pleasure they deserve 

IMG_0046.jpeg

Edited by hungry4darkmeat
Lol

On 1/15/2024 at 1:00 AM, hungry4darkmeat said:

Alright so I’ve been basically celibate for several months and I’ve decided to go all out tomorrow and get these pipes cleaned out for the new year with THREE beautiful black top pros, one I’ve known for a while and two from RM who both have 5 star ratings. Then I hear from a dude who’s got 5 dl buddies who are all trying to get balls deep in some good booty. If you dm me I can tell you who the pros are.

I’m getting mine either way but I’m not selfish so if any bottoms are interested in joining us, pm me asap- I’m not trying to have a crowd, but honestly I think it might be more dick than i can handle on my own without ending up in the hospital lol lmk they’re fine hung clean and paid for and the suite is dope.

absolutely no T and no drama. Otherwise if you’re cool and can take some dick, come help me give these kings the pleasure they deserve 

IMG_0046.jpeg

How was it?

On 1/15/2024 at 1:00 AM, hungry4darkmeat said:

I’ve decided to go all out tomorrow and get these pipes cleaned out for the new year with THREE beautiful black top pros, one I’ve known for a while and two from RM who both have 5 star ratings

Sounds amazing. Good luck and enjoy. 🥳

On 1/17/2024 at 2:20 PM, azdr0710 said:

@hungry4darkmeat  anxiously awaiting a report!

Aight so I got upgraded to a beautiful duplex suite and my regular top bud came thru and bred me down but the other tops couldn't make it because of the weather  :( im kinda glad cause dude got good and rough and there was some tearing so it was exactly what it was supposed to be, albeit far less of an event than I had planned.

Now that I've had a chance to heal I'm going for round two this weekend and will report back accordingly