"massage only" ads on rent men

Apologies if this topic has been covered before. Is the ad of no additional charge to those that advertise on rent masseur?

I don't think it's out of the realm to HOPE even if a provider spells that out - on rent men - that there's a glimmer of a chance they don't really mean it!

The escapades of a VERY lucky few on here have experiences with advertisers that are quite out of the realm of ordinary from most others. Reasons I'm explained as to why are mostly due to having a much larger member than most do downstairs, and / or having an insatiable body that the person seen can't resist. 

If indeed it's included as an advertising option, then I applaud those who have strict limits to what they're willing to do and not do with ALL clients, and are realistic with listing sensual, but not erotic, and NOT placing a misguided ad on rent men, too. Nobody goes to rent men looking only for a therapeutic massage. 

On 1/4/2024 at 10:04 PM, viewing ownly said:

Apologies if this topic has been covered before. Is the ad of no additional charge to those that advertise on rent masseur?

I don't think it's out of the realm to HOPE even if a provider spells that out - on rent men - that there's a glimmer of a chance they don't really mean it!

The escapades of a VERY lucky few on here have experiences with advertisers that are quite out of the realm of ordinary from most others. Reasons I'm explained as to why are mostly due to having a much larger member than most do downstairs, and / or having an insatiable body that the person seen can't resist. 

If indeed it's included as an advertising option, then I applaud those who have strict limits to what they're willing to do and not do with ALL clients, and are realistic with listing sensual, but not erotic, and NOT placing a misguided ad on rent men, too. Nobody goes to rent men looking only for a therapeutic massage. 

I'm having trouble understanding your question.  Are you asking if RMen and RMass offer providers discounts if they cross -advertise?

As far as I know RMen and RMass operate as similar but separate services with different target audiences.  I haven't seen that they allow for linked accounts between the two sites, but it's possible it's an advertiser only feature.

Some masseurs may advertise on RMen simply because it's probably the higher traffic site in their region and pulls in more leads than RMass.  If I contacted a provider like that I'd want to ask about what services he does provide up front to avoid any misunderstanding.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:33 AM, dbar123 said:

I’ve had a handful of massage guys who would do a little more sexually with each subsequent visit as they got more comfortable with me

yes, to some real masseurs not all clients deserve a HE. 

Back to the OP question sometimes guys are "a la carte" and once the client is there he might request/insinuate something more sexual and the rate will change. 

A lot of masseurs in LA have attitude and send mixed signals to purposely string the client along.

One guy, who is actually pretty good at massage, kept telling me that he loved getting fucked and said that eventually he'd let me. After the third massage I asked when he was going to let me fuck him and he said it's off the table. 🤯🤷

Another guy is consistently available from 12pm to 6am and on his profile he lists erotic. However, when he showed up, all of a sudden he only provides therapeutic massage. 🙄

Many of these guys skate by in life on their good looks and expect everyone to be happy just for spending time with them. Reality checks are rarely gentle. All of them paint themselves as the victim in a world looking to take advantage of them. In reality they squander the good faith of those they engage with. 

Not sure if it's just LA or a cultural shift towards scamming. 

On 1/18/2024 at 6:36 PM, dbar123 said:

In a few cases I’ve pushed the envelope a bit by hiring for 2 hrs…an hr of massage and an adjacent hour of BFE. This clarifies things and makes for a more enjoyable, predictable experience 

Some of my clients do this or some version of it. By laying everything out ahead and giving my interested clients options, we have much clearer expectations on both sides. Everyone gets what they want, no ambiguity, no games, no disappointments, you pay your providers equitably for their respective services. Everyone wins.

One provider I’ve seen for massage/play had a couple groin moles removed and wasn’t up for sex, but was available to meet for massage (and, for regulars, a ride in the rimchair - technically a massage, right?) 😵‍💫😋😍

In my experience as a massage therapist, guys tend to assume that my posts are massage only. The best way to find what you need and to make sure that you and the massuer our match is by strategically asking questions to get a feel for the session. A lot of guys say they are massage only and have no massage school background. This is leaning into more of bodywork than massage. My sessions tend to be started around the idea of a massage, mutually nude between two men, the only time I’ve ever promised more and didn’t deliver was when the vibe wasn’t right or somebody was too demanding. In the end of those sessions, I adjusted the rate to match what was supplied. Some people have to hide behind guises so it’s best to communicate directly with your provider than it is to assume somebody is massage only even if it says massage only if they get frustrated by these questions then it’s not worth your dollars or time, block! 

One of the best ways to tell him massage therapist from a bodywork expert is the quality of their massage table. I’m on my fourth generation of massage tables since 19 and I’m 32. Each time I’ve had to replace my table my table gets more and more deluxe. this time around my nova by Oak Works table is the largest available with a cushion Tempur-pedic lace topping. The headrest has orbs full of water surrounded by a Tempur-pedic cushion. This is about $3000. It’s truly an investment.

On 1/25/2024 at 8:12 PM, Brian Kevin said:

Each time I’ve had to replace my table my table gets more and more deluxe. this time around my nova by Oak Works table is the largest available with a cushion Tempur-pedic lace topping. The headrest has orbs full of water surrounded by a Tempur-pedic cushion. This is about $3000. It’s truly an investment.

Same here. And I thought my $600 table was an investment. Yowza.

Manufacturer: Master Massage

Model: Husky Gibraltar 

The extra width, high density memory foam, solid construction, arm shelf, and deluxe adjustable headrest make all the difference.

Looking forward to generations down the line where I can do more and more great features.