Guy with abs but nothing else??

buttlvr99

So sad that he was apparently left wanting this Christmas as none of the items on the Christmas wish list have been purchased for him.  What will he do without a black and a brown leather coat this holiday season?

Before I clicked on the link, I expected the ad to be even more ridiculous.  He does show more than his abs. One shot shows his chest and a bit of arm and ass, too.

12 hours ago, Pensant said:

The leather jackets are overpriced. You could have one custom-made for less.

I thought they were reasonable. I have a leather reversible Russian sable jacket that retailed for $35,000 US. That was over 15 years ago and it looks as good as the day I got it. (I paid much much less as I bought it from the estate of a man who died shortly after getting the jacket and his widow just wanted to get rid of it.)

The fur is dark brown blue point Russian sable vertically sewn in entire pelts and the leather is buttery soft dark chocolate brown. Very simple design with slit pockets and fur shawl collar that is the only part that shows fur when the leather is worn outside. On the reverse only fur shows, for those days when the temperatures plummet.

In 1982 I bought a leather Armani bomber jacket in Florence the first year he established his store. It cost about $1000 then and I still have it. I would wear it but  it’s too small for me now as that was my skinny 160 pound period and now I’m 180. The same for the green leather pants I bought on the same visit. Those I gave to a female friend years later. 

You never regret buying quality clothes. 

22 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Very simple design with slit pockets and fur shawl collar that is the only part that shows fur when the leather is worn outside. On the reverse only fur shows, for those days when the temperatures plummet.

Yes. On men's wear, fur should only ever be inside on the lining or, in rare cases, on the collar.

15 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

Yes. On men's wear, fur should only ever be inside on the lining or, in rare cases, on the collar.

I would generally agree with that but with Russian sable, the world’s most expensive fur, it would seem a shame to hide it on the inside.

The few times when I wear it on the outside of this reversible jacket, I get the odd compliment. Encountering three people once on a snowy night in Montreal going the other way, one of the group said “Wow did you see that coat” after he had passed by. 

I don’t post often.  If I knew this person, and had some regard for him, I’d be inclined to buy the iMac for him.  Nonetheless, I’d discuss with him first just to make sure.  I once gave a cash gift twice to a young man I knew well, the first time $300 & the 2nd $1000.