*TRAVELING PROVIDERS*

I'm very curious as to why the "Traveling Providers" section in the sub forum "Destinations" is so rarely utilized here.... it seems to me that providers would be dealing with known quantities here as opposed to total strangers from RM ( and vice versa )  
I remember the days of being able to post "Vin Marco to..... 10/23" on MSS ( Muscle Service Station ) in certain cities and fill up the dance card for 3-5 days solid not even needing Rentboy or M4RN. Did MSS have that many more members ( hard to imagine ) or did MSS have more provider participation? Pity that the sub forum in question is rarely utilized... it could be very useful. 

@Vin_Marco I agree that it would be nice if it were used more frequently. The forum is busier at some times than at others but I haven't seen any regular pattern in the variation. Note though that unlike other forums on the site there is no history contained in old posts. Ads are deleted once the visit period advertised is over.

1 hour ago, mike carey said:

@Vin_Marco I agree that it would be nice if it were used more frequently. The forum is busier at some times than at others but I haven't seen any regular pattern in the variation. Note though that unlike other forums on the site there is no history contained in old posts. Ads are deleted once the visit period advertised is over.

Thanks for the info ℹ️ 🙏🏽 I do think that the expired  ads automatically disappearing is not necessarily a bad thing; it reduces confusion but not having enough people announce their cummings and going's is the bigger issue.  Again, we all do it a bit differently but historically once I fill up ( booked up completely ) I remove my listing giving my ad longevity and help keeping it effective over the long haul.... 

5 minutes ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

Perhaps a more prominent placement, such as in Daddy's Den, would garner more usage by providers and more responses from clients that would actually see new posts in that section.  Its current location may not draw sufficient attention to its existence.

Good point 👌🏽

Well let's change this! I just posted a notice for an upcoming trip to Phoenix.

I think the reasons people have mentioned here make sense for why there haven't been posts in that forum. And the lack of posts creates a disincentive for those who might otherwise post there. I'd thought of posting for some past trips, but when I checked the forum and saw it was empty that put me off. It's like walking into an empty restaurant, and thinking there must be something wrong with the place otherwise there'd be people there.

I don't do a lot of travel though, so won't be able to contribute to that forum very often!

18 minutes ago, nate_sf said:

Well let's change this! I just posted a notice for an upcoming trip to Phoenix.

I think the reasons people have mentioned here make sense for why there haven't been posts in that forum. And the lack of posts creates a disincentive for those who might otherwise post there. I'd thought of posting for some past trips, but when I checked the forum and saw it was empty that put me off. It's like walking into an empty restaurant, and thinking there must be something wrong with the place otherwise there'd be people there.

I don't do a lot of travel though, so won't be able to contribute to that forum very often!

Excellent! On the other hand velvet ropes work.... let's change this 🙌🏽