411 on RonnyNYC

Dzz

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, EVdude said:

noting that therapeutic is greyed out.

That's always a red flag.

If you can't do a therapeutic massage, you shouldn't be advertising on a massage site.

They need an in-between site to advertise for people who are selling sex without admitting they are selling sex.

rub_n_tug.com

😁

Edited by pubic_assistance

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

That's always a red flag.

If you can't do a therapeutic massage, you shouldn't be advertising on a massage site.

They need an in-between site to advertise for people who are selling sex without admitting they are selling sex.

rub_n_tug.com

😁

What's your take then on the rare provider who ONLY does therapeutic or erotic, but not sensual? My personal take is if you're only looking to do therapeutic massage, then advertising your services on a gay massage website is not the way to go, and you're wasting your advertising revenue.

14 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

What's your take then on the rare provider who ONLY does therapeutic or erotic, but not sensual? My personal take is if you're only looking to do therapeutic massage, then advertising your services on a gay massage website is not the way to go, and you're wasting your advertising revenue.

My two regular masseurs only offer Therapeutic and advertise on gay male massage sites.  I keep going back to them every month because they have low prices, give a very good therapeutic massage, and are comfortable with me being naked and undraped the entire time.  They are booked solid with a mix of new customers and repeats, so apparently that advertising is working for them.