90 DAY TRANSFORMATION

Good morning and happy Sunday folks! Just under 90 days ago I carefully put myself away to eliminate as much clatter and distractions as possible. Here I am ( photos taken this morning ) just shy of 90 days after starting a diet prep and all new training routine.... Β during the pandemic and even after I took part in a lot of very high endurance activities ( swimming and cycling ) and I needed a break from it... it was great for my resting heart rate but my musculature was slightly compromised... after a long break of doing NOTHING ( actually eating poorly and enjoying far too many cocktails 🍸 ) I decided it's time again... new attitude, different methods and with very little distraction. The photo of the cute chubby lil swimmer ( me 3 months ago lol πŸ˜‚ ) is a sculpture at a coastal Southern California hotel that I was unavoidably detained at last night ( "retained" rather 😜 ) and the photos on the right are from this morning, two days away from target 🎯 date πŸ“…Β 

I guess the moral of the story is that it's perfectly fine to come up for air from time to time and more importantly that independent of age, we all can make changes to help improve the quality of our lives. My brother said it best...." Danny, nobody gets in shape faster than you but ALSO, no one goes to pot faster than you either" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ and he's absolutely correct πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜œ Β I'm not posting my before photo here but I'm happy to share it with anyone privately... I'm not ashamed... I'm just human ☺️IMG_3243.thumb.jpeg.815080cfe5ec4a885f9c9201652a3c3d.jpeg

IMG_3245.jpeg

Incredible, babe! By the way, I’m sure I speak for everyone here when I say that although your bathroom selfies are hot AF, is there ANY chance of some proper photo documentation of the New and Improved Vin once you’ve touched down? Honestly, it should be recorded for posterity!

Edited by myophile

Thank youuuu @myophileΒ πŸ™πŸ½πŸ«‚ I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks with a really wonderful "uncle" πŸ˜‰ and I just wanted to be at my very best for him and also I knew if I went to Europe SUPER lean, if I worked out as I will, I'll come back just lean 😜 This go around was just a tune up for when I return... I'm gonna really turn it up πŸ”₯ starting mid November and be just slightly bigger than I am at the moment but with even better conditioning. By the powers of whatever and my iron will, I'm still climbing and improving even after all these years. The photos don't lie nor do those that have seen πŸ‘€ me lately 😜

30 minutes ago, soloyo215 said:

Awesome and inspirational. Thanks so much for the kind words of encourageme for some of us.

That means the most to me. Thank you for taking the time to comment πŸ™πŸ½πŸ«‚

22 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

The photos don't lie nor do those that have seen πŸ‘€ me lately

And or those that have TOUCHED me lately 😜

IMG_3296.thumb.jpeg.eaa6fd18c8b66079c0a5d60617e91870.jpegTaken this morning... it's been nice carbing up today πŸ₯° Tomorrow I'll post and document the dramatic results of a carb load and also the last photos that I'll share until my next go around which will end in March. I'll be prime time for the forum gathering weekend Β πŸ™ŒπŸ½

IMG_3294.jpeg

IMG_3293.jpeg

You look amazing man. well done. I think my favorite part about you is being an active participant on these forums. It makes you (and the few others who do the same) stand out from everybody else. If I ever happen to notice we are in the same city, I’d love to hire you just for dinner and talking. So cool.Β 

8 hours ago, ThroatCummer said:

You look amazing man. well done. I think my favorite part about you is being an active participant on these forums. It makes you (and the few others who do the same) stand out from everybody else. If I ever happen to notice we are in the same city, I’d love to hire you just for dinner and talking. So cool.Β 

What an incredibly sweet and kind thing to wake up to.... thank you..... I Β created an account here in 2015 and thought to myself after two months "this place isn't for me" until I found myself unexpectedly among many forum members in Palm Springs and it completely changed my attitude toward the forum. I've only met really kind and wonderful people and I have genuinely enjoyed participating here. It reminds me that if you're receptive to it, you'll see that, in spite of any negativity, the forum and its members are quite splendid πŸ₯° I only logged in for the first time in years only under 3 months ago, I stayed away even when my ears were burning and even when little birds 🐦 would whisper in my ear πŸ‘‚πŸ½ πŸ˜‚

10 hours ago, adunn1992 said:

Congrats, Danny, on your hard work. You always know how to push yourself and exceed your goals. I hope you enjoy every second of Europe.

Big hug πŸ«‚ to you dunno baby!Β 

Β 

Carbs matter πŸ˜‚ After a well calculated and timed carb load, this is my body thanking me.. i became even more vascular and my skin got tighter and tighter with each meal. πŸ˜‹πŸ’ͺ🏽 πŸ”₯Β IMG_3347.thumb.jpeg.88d5e794ce7565bdee231c486e96daa8.jpeg

IMG_3315.jpeg

IMG_3316.jpeg

Β 

Β 

IMG_3348.jpeg

Β 

IMG_3347.jpeg

Edited by Vin_Marco