Montreal: Martin_MTL & Marcus_XL, meeting place,payment etiquette, BFE

Geeky30s

Hi folks,

I’ve had the fortune to book appointments with Martin_MTL and Marcus_XL, both for the first time. I was wondering about a couple of things. First, Martin wants to meet straight at his apartment. Should I instead ask for a public place meeting with him a 1-2 walk from there?

Also, what’s the preferred payment etiquette? I am planning to bring an envelope labeled “massage” and discreetly place it down on a table/shelf when I get undressed at the beginning of the appointment.

Finally, I’ve said that I like a BFE and when guys take the lead. I’d prefer not to say anything more detailed than that over the phone. They’ll know what I meant, right?

Thank you!

-Geeky30s

https://rentmen.eu/Marcus_XL

https://rentmen.eu/Martin_MTL

links added here as per forum custom!

I know you have another thread or two going and I hope you've gotten good advice and reassurance from those......asking Martin to meet beforehand at a nearby place may seem a bit cumbersome in this case.....I know that's suggested for utter unknowns with no reviews, but, in this case, Martin has a nice set of legit-appearing reviews at RM and a fairly longstanding profile.....should be ok just to show at his place....

yes, your envelope plan seems ok and you may want to assure him ahead of time that you'll do it that way......you don't have to make a big show of flashing the envelope and announcing it, but just leave it in plain sight......it is hoped that he won't try to upsell you in the middle of the meet when you're all hot and bothered!......usually not good to talk about money at the meet

if you've already made it clear that you like "BFE" and guys taking the lead, then you've done all you can about that!......it's up to them now......without sending too many giddy communications, you may want to ask them to go over your previous notes which include those requests.....limit the communications, though!.....perhaps mention it in a final reconfirmation the day before or in a reply to their reconfirmation.......

I've met with Martin and left a review. No need to meet outsife his apartment beforehand. He is legit and exactly as advertised. If you are interested in full service you had better make that clear beforehand. I only had an erotic massage.

I always place cash in an envelope and usually leave in in my backpack if I am travelling to the provider. They usually do not ask to see it at the beginning, and that included Martin. Only one did once in Toronto and while he gave an excellent massage he didn't live up to the hype about his looks from his previous reviewers.

I once had a tentative date with Marcus but in the end he couldn't accomodate an incall at his place as he has roommates. He seems to be hot and a fellow poster here has confirmed that. That date took place in Toronto when Marcus was travelling.