Any info on LukeTom in LA?

drmike33

• 2 weeks later...

I texted Luke 4 days before the date I wanted to schedule. He was very responsive and we set a rate and tentative time. Two days later I confirmed the date and time. With no reply from him a day later, I texted him again asking to please confirm so I could make other plans if he was unavailable. He replied back that yes, he would book it. 

The day of the appointment he texted me  3 and a half hours before the scheduled time asking me to confirm. I was driving so it took me about 50 minutes to reply but said yes, still on, please text me when you're on your way. 

An hour later he texted me that "something has come up" and he wants to delay our session by about 2 hours. 

I politely declined. 

On 10/22/2023 at 8:52 AM, EastbayMike said:

I texted Luke 4 days before the date I wanted to schedule. He was very responsive and we set a rate and tentative time. Two days later I confirmed the date and time. With no reply from him a day later, I texted him again asking to please confirm so I could make other plans if he was unavailable. He replied back that yes, he would book it. 

The day of the appointment he texted me  3 and a half hours before the scheduled time asking me to confirm. I was driving so it took me about 50 minutes to reply but said yes, still on, please text me when you're on your way. 

An hour later he texted me that "something has come up" and he wants to delay our session by about 2 hours. 

I politely declined. 

I have had a similar experience.  The "something has come up" was the excuse that another client had worked his way in ahead of my scheduled appointment with a provider.  I suspect a similar thing happened with you. 

When this occurs, the provider is usually unable to perform at the same level as they would have performed if they had not squeezed in another client in just ahead of a previously scheduled client.  

Good for you for canceling after getting a two hour delay on your prior commitment with the provider.  

17 minutes ago, coriolis888 said:

I have had a similar experience.  The "something has come up" was the excuse that another client had worked his way in ahead of my scheduled appointment with a provider.  I suspect a similar thing happened with you. 

When this occurs, the provider is usually unable to perform at the same level as they would have performed if they had not squeezed in another client in just ahead of a previously scheduled client.  

Good for you for canceling after getting a two hour delay on your prior commitment with the provider.  

Agreed. Fuck that. 

On 10/27/2023 at 3:14 PM, coriolis888 said:

Or since he's both types of provider, he might pursue the appointment that give him more money and cancel the other, typically the massage.

• 5 months later...