RalphMasseur LA

RubMyThighs

• 2 weeks later...

Hired him. Tall, handsome, beefy build. Massage was very good. Was it top tier? No, but still very enjoyable. He was fully clothed and I was draped. We were both nekkid by the end of the session. Would I see him again? Yes!!! One caveat, he does not host. He could get a massage room and split the cost. I had him come to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to @aeikaryoko’s recommendation above, I hired Ralph. Boy, am I glad I did. He is handsome, friendly and a good masseur. I was draped, which is unusual for me, but it became clear pretty quickly that there were possibilities beyond the draping. While YMMV, my mileage was perfect. The will he/won’t he buildup was hot. He is well-equipped and a fun time was had by all. 

• 1 month later...

Another vote for Ralph. Thanks for the recommendation!

Friendly smart guy. He gives a great therapeutic massage. I hired him for therapeutic only, since that's what his ad says and I think it's important to respect boundaries. I'll hire again for therapeutic, but I'd happily pay more for a more intimate experience. 

16 hours ago, chadLA said:

thick beefy? some pics look more in shape than others.

Excellent question. Based on his pictures, I expected him to be thick/bearish. But in person he looked fitter than the best of his pictures.

Also cuter. He's changed his facial hair. Now has a short, carefully groomed beard rather than a mustache. 

• 1 month later...