Steelhead in San Diego: TGTBT?

musclvr

2 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

hahaha is right.  Here's what he says:  Thank you for your interest in me. I can provide you service!! Leave me a text of what services your wanting. Please be able to host!

Wait?  You didn't get the rest? I'm serious.

17 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

That's all I got  🤷‍♂️

What else did you get @GTMike ?

This same response - "Thank you for your interest in me. I can provide you service!! Leave me a text of what services your wanting. Please be able to host!"

Then a detailed intemized price list of ~two dozen activities that could occur during an encounter like a Cheesecake Factory Menu. Haha

4 minutes ago, GTMike said:

This same response - "Thank you for your interest in me. I can provide you service!! Leave me a text of what services your wanting. Please be able to host!"

Then a detailed intemized price list of ~two dozen activities that could occur during an encounter like a Cheesecake Factory Menu. Haha

Can you share the menu?😘

On 10/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, GTMike said:

That's a lot of activities - don't fill up on lettuce wraps!

He must be a model: you're / your is all the same!

Night Owl

Young, fit, otter body.
Hispanic, Portuguese mixed of Italian looks.

From Oregon and currently living in San Diego. Moving to LA shortly but there on weekends.

I’m open to new things. An ongoing arrangement is ideal, too.
We can go on a date, give me erotic massage, chat, sex, but everything has a rate! I have nice feet too if your into that.

I enjoy the gym, beach, hikes, bars, arcades, being adventurous and spontaneous.

Text me, I’ll respond faster.

Edited by marylander1940

• 2 weeks later...