Red Eye?

jake1973

1 hour ago, jake1973 said:

Anybody been to Red Eye in NYC? I guess the actual grand opening is this weekend but aspects of it have been open for a while.

Daniel Nardicio is known for good parties and very permissive dancers so I am hoping it is fun.

Links help for those who aren't in the know:

REDEYENY.COM

Direct from New York City, via NOLA, Berlin, LA, and Fire Island, the Red Eye NY team brings you highly...

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, camdencoguy74 said:

Thinking of going to BETTE BATH AND BEYOND at Red Eye. Has anyone every gone to the event before and wish to report?

WWW.REDEYETICKETS.COM

Oct. 27th, 2023- It's Back! Daniel Nardicio and the Red Eye Guys present Bette, Bathhouse and Beyond at Red Eye NY.

The audience will be required to wear only towels, bathrobes or underwear (BYOT: bring your own towel, or rent one from Dworld Staff for only $2 to recreate the vibe of the famed bathhouse). 

3-20 min all-Bette live from the Continental Baths sets of songs performed by Amber PLUS the Continental go go dancers. for a magical one of a kind night to remember. Downstairs in the Cockpit all Bettes are off!

Pre-sale price: $25

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 2 weeks later...

I've been once and I'm going to 'Feast' on the 11th. Kinda a small space, mixed crowed of 20s to 40s. Clothes check was a complete clusterfuck but the crowd fun, music was good, and there's a small play area to the side. A friend went last week and said it was "Meh". People came in and left fairly quickly, so really depends on the crowd that night. Overall worth checking out if you like a more clubby atmosphere. (Buy tix in advance to avoid the higher door prices).