Aside from bearskin…

Archangel

In my opinion (swim) singlets would be sexy and comfortable, for example:

StrikerSinglet-BlueBlitz_240x.png?v=1686
GRUFFPUP.COM

Features Size Chart UNIQUE DESIGN – Make a bold statement with our unique Striker singlet, featuring cutouts in all the right places STRONG & STRETCHY:...

These, are just like the BearSkn swimwear made with polyester & spandex, so I think you can use them as swimwear, as well as underwear.

You're welcome.

You maybe could consider specific colours:

image8.jpeg?w=640
CLOSETPROFESSOR.COM

The Hanky Code is a traditional form of signaling to others what your sexual preferences and interests are. Gay men used this code to communicate with each other in the...

There are some gay (bear) fetish gear shops that offer tailor-made singlets.

Well unfortunately,  a lot of the underwear companies  rely on different measurements for their sizes.   The same goes for swimwear.

With my speedos,  I wear almost exclusively  TURBO  from Spain and I wear an XL  with a 32 inch waist.    Most of my underwear is   C-in2  underwear brand and I wear a Medium.   In PUMP  underwear,   I wear a large.

My suggestion to you is to look around and find the look you like and the colors and design and contact the company on what size is appropriate. Know this.... anybody can look sexy,   it doesn't matter if you are 175 pounds or 300.    I hope you find something you enjoy.

Last time I was in Palm Springs I went with a buddy to the Bear Wear store:

BEAR-WEAR-ETC.SHOPLIGHTSPEED.COM

Bear Wear Boutique, in the heart of Arenas District in downtown Palm Sprints, is for the community. Featuring Men's Apparel, Swim, Shirts, Shorts and accessori

They had a lot of fun, stylish things for big guys. I think the swim shorts look especially good on a big guy. However unfortunately their website shows most of their offerings being modeled on slim, chiseled bodies, which seems counterproductive. I'm guessing these are the stock images that are provided by the manufacturers. In any case, the swim shorts and the short/shirt sets are fun and look good.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:20 PM, ICTJOCK said:

Well unfortunately,  a lot of the underwear companies  rely on different measurements for their sizes.   The same goes for swimwear.

With my speedos,  I wear almost exclusively  TURBO  from Spain and I wear an XL  with a 32 inch waist.    Most of my underwear is   C-in2  underwear brand and I wear a Medium.   In PUMP  underwear,   I wear a large.

My suggestion to you is to look around and find the look you like and the colors and design and contact the company on what size is appropriate. Know this.... anybody can look sexy,   it doesn't matter if you are 175 pounds or 300.    I hope you find something you enjoy.

I'm trying to picture you in each outfit 😉

10 hours ago, Archangel said:

That’s how it is everywhere. And it’s even worse for women’s fashion too.

I'm surprised you're saying this. Many stores now have overweight mannequins specially for women. Why not having plus size models also in websites considering in the USA that's a big market? 

Edited by marylander1940