Fredrick in SD (previously in LA, OC)

nylund

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35151/

There has been discussion before about him and also a thread that got 'hijacked'. To avoid confusion, I am starting anew. 

I understand he was on this board a few years ago and stirred up some controversy. Wonder if anyone has met with him recently and be able to share their experience. TIA!

No, avoid, do not pass go. Unless he’s gotten very intensive mental health treatment. When I saw him he had huge issues with his sexuality, with his attraction to men, and family issues as well. He seemed on the verge of snapping. It was a terrifying experience just laying there while he babbled about all his issues. If he’s gotten better, good for him but I would never repeat.

11 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

No, avoid, do not pass go. Unless he’s gotten very intensive mental health treatment. When I saw him he had huge issues with his sexuality, with his attraction to men, and family issues as well. He seemed on the verge of snapping. It was a terrifying experience just laying there while he babbled about all his issues. If he’s gotten better, good for him but I would never repeat.

When he was in LA area a few years ago i did correspond with him multiple times but ultimately decided not to meet. Through conversation he openly provided biographical information essentially for me to see/confirm (meaning like his social media/personal facebook) aspects of what some of his struggles were(are?). 

In my conversations with him, at heart he seemed like a nice guy and very well intentioned but it was readily apparent what much of the source of his angst was from (vis a vis his sexuality in conflict with his broader surrounding cultural beliefs/family/ and an accepting or not environment etc.)

I decided not to meet as the picture being painted completely tracked with this experience and observation. I too hope he has/will get better.

This is interesting. I actually would not have guessed he was anything other than straight and just doing this for money. Maybe he’s struggling more than he let on with my the one time I saw him. Poor guy is probably trying to reach out for help without knowing how to do it.

• 3 months later...

I saw him in October.  I agree he had a bit of an odd personality, but he was very kind, and in my experience not at all aloof.  He was very engaged, focused on me, and any sharing was as much my doing by asking 🙂.  Massage was decent.  Fun experience overall from beginning to end.