Jorge M in Philly = Amaze

good ol boy

13 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

But he’s been, to quote Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard, “Pumping, pumping, pumping!”

It’s a bit disfigured. Still a great experience!

Why mess with perfection?  Jorge was hot just as he was with a great body all around.  He put it in his head that he wanted a bigger dick and ruined himself.  Why?  He was a fine specimen just the way he was.  

On 8/15/2023 at 2:34 AM, Redwine56 said:

Why mess with perfection?  Jorge was hot just as he was with a great body all around.  He put it in his head that he wanted a bigger dick and ruined himself.  Why?  He was a fine specimen just the way he was.  

Body dysmorphia? Underlying lack of confidence? 

Lovely, kind soul, for sure.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

too much cattiness regarding jorge and his member...seriously folks. get a life. have know jorge for years.  sweetest guy you can ever meet. smart. conversant. his massage is without equal. show him some respect.

Glad to hear your endorsement. Jorge just made it to my wishlist. 

6 hours ago, Hot4latin said:

Glad to hear your endorsement. Jorge just made it to my wishlist. 

Move him up on that list, buddy, trust me. Jorge is strong, skilled, and sexy; focused and friendly; engaged and engaging; well regarded and well reviewed. Yes, he has a tool of notable proportions. But it’s just part of the Jorge total package. No pun intended. 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, clevernarth said:

Strong and sexy as hell. Great experience 

I'm telling you everytime I see him he has a new move for me.  He's so damn sexy and he makes you feel the same way.  I'm just an average Joe and he makes me feel like a stud.

I have never been to another guy that does a session even close to what he does.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 10:07 PM, jmichaeliii said:

I'm telling you everytime I see him he has a new move for me.  He's so damn sexy and he makes you feel the same way.  I'm just an average Joe and he makes me feel like a stud.

I have never been to another guy that does a session even close to what he does.

I don't think I've ever seen a better client endorsement than this one.  Bravo for Jorge!  There's nothing like developing that intimate connection with your masseur.  You are both happy to meet up and please each other in ways in which your partner (if you have one) can't fulfill.  Incredible! 

46 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a better client endorsement than this one.  Bravo for Jorge!  There's nothing like developing that intimate connection with your masseur.  You are both happy to meet up and please each other in ways in which your partner (if you have one) can't fulfill.  Incredible! 

Jorge is the best.  Always a fantastic time!

• 3 weeks later...

Jorge gave me a great deep massage. Maybe a bit harder than expected. He made me feel comfortable. He was sweet and handsome. Beautiful body. Some have mentioned his member, and while I would agree, it took me by surprise, I was concerned for him more about the shape of it. Let it go. It’s not appropriate. The one concerned is that I let the massage go a bit further than I would have normally gone. I let my urges take over and I knew I’d be in trouble. I wish he had asked if I was comfortable with how far he was going. At the moment I just let him do whatever he wanted. I felt dominated in a hot way, but also in a way that I didn’t want to disappoint. While not his fault, cause I could have spoken up, I may have ended up doing the same things I eventually did if there was more room for my permission. I am not blaming him for anything. But when you have such a dominating persona as Jorge does, he should be aware of the power he has over others.