Massage by Max

jh21146

I've seen him twice but both times before the war broke out in Ukraine (where he is from).  I think he left for a while but now back and traveling quite a bit. 

He's a great guy.  Gives a great massage is and very well equipped for other activities.  My only issue with him in the past few years is that he no longer accepts any appointments less than 90 minutes.  

1 hour ago, Medin said:

I've seen him twice but both times before the war broke out in Ukraine (where he is from).  I think he left for a while but now back and traveling quite a bit. 

He's a great guy.  Gives a great massage is and very well equipped for other activities.  My only issue with him in the past few years is that he no longer accepts any appointments less than 90 minutes.  

So other activities are part of the package?  He's based out of Miami but is always on the road. 

Once in a blue moon I see him back "home" but have been apprehensive about a possible upsell when I get there, which is a deal breaker.  However, nowadays $220 for 90 minutes doesn't actually sound that bad.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw Max on his visit to Baltimore and I second previous reviews on him.  It was better than I expected and the massage was relaxing, sensual and erotic.  It was in a bed but the technique was strong and he checked in with me.  He was very generous with his time, body and space.  

I 1000% recommend and hope to see him again. Of course, everyone’s experience will be unique to them so YMMV. Also, one thing he told me was to not go in with expectations and just let things flow, which is what I did, and I had a much more enjoyable experience and then some.