CBS 'Big Brother Season 25' thread

On 10/29/2023 at 10:54 PM, Ali Gator said:

Matt (who's getting chunkier on each episode) won HOH and put up Cirie and Felicia.

Just saw an interview clip on Instagram and Matt said he gained 50 pounds during the season due to lack of daily training. He said he's dropped 30 so far and still working to get back into competitive shape.

On 3/10/2024 at 7:14 PM, jeezopete said:

Just saw an interview clip on Instagram and Matt said he gained 50 pounds during the season due to lack of daily training. He said he's dropped 30 so far and still working to get back into competitive shape.

50 pounds in two months ??? WOW ! I guessed about fifteen or so. But it was noticeable - he did chunk up. (Still handsome and sexy, though). 

1 hour ago, Ali Gator said:

50 pounds in two months ???

3 months, wasn’t it? He was in for 100 days I thought. Still, yeah that’s a lot of weight to gain in that amount of time, but he went from extensive daily workouts & diet regimen to no workouts at all, just laying around & eating day & night.

8 hours ago, jeezopete said:

3 months, wasn’t it? He was in for 100 days I thought. Still, yeah that’s a lot of weight to gain in that amount of time, but he went from extensive daily workouts & diet regimen to no workouts at all, just laying around & eating day & night.

Yes, that's right - I forgot it ran from August - November this year, not July - September.