411 on Alejostud

RamPoundAss

• 1 month later...

I met him last week.  Everything was rushed.  Done in less than 30 minutes. Kissing was three light pecks.  He promised to cum if I booked full service which I did. But he wanted more during the meet.  He didn’t even go on the bed.  He was standing the whole time while I was sucking him and while he topped.  

7 hours ago, Trick said:

I met him last week.  Everything was rushed.  Done in less than 30 minutes. Kissing was three light pecks.  He promised to cum if I booked full service which I did. But he wanted more during the meet.  He didn’t even go on the bed.  He was standing the whole time while I was sucking him and while he topped.  

Thanks for letting us know.  I almost booked him last week but am sure glad I didn't now. 

23 hours ago, Trick said:

I am sorry.  But thank you for sharing.   

• 7 months later...
On 9/17/2023 at 11:10 PM, Trick said:

On 9/18/2023 at 3:48 PM, JamesB said:

I met him in Miami. He also has a profile at https://rentmasseur.com/Roberick . I didn´t have a good expecience with him. YMMV.

Thanks Trick and JamesB. I was considering contacting him while he's here in town. Sorry for your experiences but appreciate your input here greatly.