411 on Exdadiaz

JTee

I tried to meet him when he was in Ottawa a week ago but communications on RM were difficult.  I got the impression that he was using a translation app and also automatic replies on RM. 

Anyway a frustrating experience and the meeting never materialized and poof he was gone. 

I reached out as well. And yes a frustrating experience indeed. Pricing was contradictory and made no sense. Language barrier doesn’t seem to be the issue. Seemed to just be throwing numbers out and seeing which one sticks.

• 4 weeks later...

I am genuinely confused due to the amount of positive reviews on this provider. 

rentmasseurhttps://rentmasseur.com/Cortiz

I scheduled and arrived and the person who met me was not the person in the photos. He had a similar face, but was definitely not in any shape like the photos suggest. When I brought the profile photos up on my phone and asked point blank "Is this you?" He replied "No that is my roommate." I immediately left. I don't know how he could be receiving these great reviews unless my experience was the one time he opted to substitute with a less hot look alike??? 

Rating this one : F

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:29 PM, TantricMD said:

I am genuinely confused due to the amount of positive reviews on this provider. 

rentmasseurhttps://rentmasseur.com/Cortiz

I scheduled and arrived and the person who met me was not the person in the photos. He had a similar face, but was definitely not in any shape like the photos suggest. When I brought the profile photos up on my phone and asked point blank "Is this you?" He replied "No that is my roommate." I immediately left. I don't know how he could be receiving these great reviews unless my experience was the one time he opted to substitute with a less hot look alike??? 

Rating this one : F

So bizarre. I was worried about him based on your review. Others were positive so I took a chance. Met with him today for a massage. He is HOT and looks just like his photos. Maybe just a little shorter. More like 5' 8" or 5'7".Just  He is also very sweet and friendly and a talker! The massage was ok but it was definitely erotic and escalated to the next level quickly. I got over excited and finished early but we cuddled and talked some more then he cleaned me up in the shower. I was there a full hour. Odd thing is he says he was born and raised in Miami but he sounds like English is his second language. 

Edited by DCHere

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2024 at 3:33 PM, DCHere said:

is HOT and looks just like his photos.

He seems to have two sets of photos. Some VERY fit photos from when he was a young man ..and then some facial shots showing just the upper portion of a much more thick torso and an older face.

I'm thinking there's at least four years between these images. Maybe even another year or two between some of the face pix.

20 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

He seems to have two sets of photos. Some VERY fit photos from when he was a young man ..and then some facial shots showing just the upper portion of a much more thick torso and an older face.

I'm thinking there's at least four years between these images. Maybe even another year or two between some of the face pix.

I still thought he was very hot. My only complaint is that he is not big. His body was perfect he's just lean.