New Version of RM

Pepper Young

I've said previously that I like the new version because the listings provide more info and the photos are larger. So much so that if I see an interesting listing on the current version, I go to the new one to check it out there. But I've recently noticed that the photos in the new version are cropped and maybe somewhat distorted, too; either squashed or stretched. The cropping is especially annoying since I love a handsome man's feet, visible in the current version, "amputated" in the new. I'm beginning to think we'll get a balanced budget before RM gets this upgrade right. Must be harder than I thought.

1 hour ago, JourneysEnd said:

The biggest issue for me is that there's no Map Me option on the new version.

The "map me" version on old RM was often worthless, because it was often just a default to someplace like city hall. I even saw one ad that showed the provider in a rural area was next to the nearest police station.

4 hours ago, Charlie said:

The "map me" version on old RM was often worthless, because it was often just a default to someplace like city hall. I even saw one ad that showed the provider in a rural area was next to the nearest police station.

Works pretty well in the UK, in my experience.