Do you get turned on by hood boys?

Playful boy

I do find the childish attempt at extreme masculinity to be entertaining and some of them can be sexy. Harlem used to be sexually charged in the summer, with the guys walking around with their shirts off, puffing up their egos and showing off their swagger like an exotic bird trying to impress a potential mate.

Feeling Myself Muscle GIF by LL Cool J

20 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I do find the childish attempt at extreme masculinity to be entertaining and some of them can be sexy. Harlem used to be sexually charged in the summer, with the guys walking around with their shirts off, puffing up their egos and showing off their swagger like an exotic bird trying to impress a potential mate.

Feeling Myself Muscle GIF by LL Cool J

I agree. It's like a fantasy and they are so good to look at. That scene you described in Harlem sounds hot. What happens there now? People don't do that anymore? 

image.png.472b27405b5057cd0433e3a6e99df572.png

image.thumb.png.21110fdec3fa186ebda0176f4e30e6f3.png

image.thumb.png.1c24c2ab5d63631af4fca366ad225bb9.png

Edited by Playful boy

4 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

What I wouldn’t do for some alone time with a man sagging his pants with either scrunched up boxers visible or smooth colored underwear and a wife beater on a lean or twink frame and loosely tied sneakers with a big floppy tongue……… 

IMG_0371.jpeg

yea!! what wouldn't you do???