Le Six , Nice,France?

tassojunior

I dont know, but would be interested to hear how you get on, as i am hoping to travel to the south of France in the nesx 6 months.

Nice has a sauna with a mixed night on Friday, which has always titillated me, I must admit (it is the Sauna du chateau, if you want to google it)

Surprisingly there are several gay clubs in Nice with strippers. It's a largely gay metropolis of a million or more and strippers are common in many of the gay bars. Last night I went by Glam close to my hotel and they had drags and strippers. Then I went by the Eagle and it has strippers and a sex room. Tonight Im going to try Le 6, famous for its shower shows and "friendly" strippers. Two near-misses today on the beachfront in Old Town toward the yacht port. A beefy big guy and another with pecs sticking a good hard 4 inches out shirtless. Maybe they'll be in the shower show. Here's the Eagle last night in the front room. Between sets dancing on the bar this guy was entertaining in the sex room. Sunglasses to preserve his anonymity, of course.

Screenshot_20230614_173102_Chrome.jpg

20230614_151758.jpg

Edited by tassojunior