Brazilian soap star murdered by another garoto de programa in Rio.

solacesoul

14 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

So basically, like, what the other one was suggesting: topophilia. 

It wasn’t just suggested. It was clearly stated

16 hours ago, solacesoul said:

I immediately developed an indescribable love for and connection to the land, the people, the language, the culture, as if like it was my first or second home. I have since learned that this is actually a thing. It’s called “topophilia” —  defined as “a strong sense of place, which often becomes mixed with the sense of cultural identity among certain people and a love of certain aspects of such a place”, or “the affective bond with one's environment—a person's mental, emotional, and cognitive ties to a place.”

Edited by solacesoul

5 hours ago, solacesoul said:

Although this site / board and a couple of others cater to sex tourists and are going to attract discussion principally about it, there are many reasons other than just sex that tourists would want to visit Rio / Brazil, and a foreigner might decide to relocate / expatriate / retire there.

this is true - however, 99.9% of people on this site are going to Rio for the obvious reason

5 hours ago, solacesoul said:

And if safety or crime issues are deterrents, then no one should lie and blow smoke up their asses by telling them they will not be targeted for crime in Rio (or Brazil).

100% accurate.  I fail to understand the need to minimize crime in Rio. If you want to go, then go - but don’t make it something it’s not.  
Seem like many of them are trying to convince themselves.  It’s a numbers game that gets everyone eventually 

2 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

seems that obtuseness, fondness of surface, is prevalent in today’s wheelhouse, blindness to comic relief in simple word play paradox

you just don’t know when to leave well enough alone

so, let me remind you;

you have been banned at “the other site” and many of the perps that got you banned are also here - and because they don’t want dirty hands, they have tepid support for your continuing obnoxious shenanigans - and somehow that’s emboldening you ?  another complete failure to read the room, as per usual 

I still dont understand the big deal about your multiple user names & all the secrets (and there are some, obviously) - but really in this forum/context, it’s just like a shady “provider” changing names on RM.  
As a suggestion however, you might want to change your writing style if you don’t want to be found out - it’s a dead giveaway 

of course, you’re absolutely not Riobard - that’s just a rumor 

*and now you’ve deleted the post that prompted this response - except for the quote above which shows exactly how you have absolutely zero impulse control. and so easily triggered ??

please excuse me while I take out the trash - it’s getting noxious in here 

Edited by SouthOfTheBorder

4 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

*and now you’ve deleted the post that prompted this response - except for the quote above which shows exactly how you have absolutely zero impulse control. and so easily triggered ??

He’s so triggered that he started his own thread about the word I used in my comment — “topophilia”. Which said post was immediately relegated to another forum by the mods. It seems even they are over his sorry schtick.

He should just start his own blog. But then who would read it but he?

Edited by solacesoul

Ooooohh, he’s now had a crash course in Latin and edited with correct spelling following a lead. The ‘topaphilia’ reference, fondness for Minnie Mouse, was so very triggering. Pardon me. All settled now. Back to the trophy nomination for non-sexualized tourism at the 51st percentile. 

Edited by SirBillybob

3 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

Ooooohh, he’s now had a crash course in Latin and edited with correct spelling following a lead. The ‘topaphilia’ reference, fondness for Minnie Mouse, was so very triggering. Pardon me. All settled now. Back to the trophy nomination for non-sexualized tourism at the 51st percentile. 

Says The Queen Mother of Post Editing.

Except when Queen Mother does it, Her posts still aren’t any more legible, or sensible — just more talking to Herself.

Bobert’s gonna Bobert.

13 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

you have been banned at “the other site” and many of the perps that got you banned are also here - and because they don’t want dirty hands, they have tepid support for your continuing obnoxious shenanigans - and somehow that’s emboldening you ?  another complete failure to read the room, as per usual 

With due respect, I really doubt that’s how it actually went down. He, sensing that not only his multiple user names across several platforms but also his offline ID were known (which, hey, what else did he expect when he personally contacted posters off-board without consent, and began to be intrusive to and annoy them?), went to the mod complaining that he was being exposed / outed on the board (which wasn’t happening, but when you’re guilty and a cornered rat, just accuse others of what you’re guilty of — seemed to work for Trump for a lifetime up to now). The mod did a ban on the poster he bitched about (me, I don’t change usernames) AND him (or at least THAT username, he’s used / uses several — but as you already pointed out, can’t or refuses to hide his blathering, blistering, nonsensical communicative style, because he likes to think it’s some outward sign of hyperintellect). I don’t know who the others are, if any, who received the ban. 

Edited by solacesoul

1 hour ago, solacesoul said:

With due respect, I really doubt that’s how it actually went down

I have no doubt you have more accurate information.  
I just know these forums are like oxygen to him & he can't not react - so perhaps it's a temporary ban where he can't post.

he made it clear he could sign on there, yet doesn't post.  
and we all know about the lack of impulse control, among other things 

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2023 at 10:05 AM, solacesoul said:

Except when Queen Mother does it, Her posts still aren’t any more legible, or sensible — just more talking to Herself.

she’s a bit more restrained (yet, still so obvious) these days & still working the underside to censor & control.  
my sense is they are finally figuring out the games as she has left an indisputable electronic trail.

and now exposed. cue the southpark videos !