411 - FrenchJock (Montreal)

Colton

• 3 months later...

I think I replied to a similar query by someone else a few months ago.  Over several years I have set up multiple appointments with him, only to have him cancel at the last minute.  On my last trip, he first asked to move our session one day later, on that day he asked to move the time a few hours later,  then he canceled at the last minute because he "wasn't feeling well."  Similar experiences in other years.  He has done the same to a friend of mine a number of times.  So while I can't speak to his skills,  I would strongly recommend that you book a backup (which is what I do now).  He has been using the same pictures for a very long time.

Edited by newatthis

• 3 months later...

I had a few massages with FrenchJock. He went through a rough patch a few years ago and, while it is true that he would change or cancel appointments last minute, he seems to have gone through what was problematic. 

His massages are BY FAR the best ones I've had. Not only are the massages amazing and highly professional, but when he gets more and more sensual as the massage keeps going. He has a truly amazing body and "equipment". I see him regularly - he's my favorite.