Colombian Online Models - And What They Consume

Jakeenct

I think this is an appropriate question for the Deli, it has to do with eating something.  I was watching this kinda rough looking, but cute model from Colombia on StripChat (new hangout for me).  While waiting for those tokens to roll in I guess he got hungry, and downed a few cookies.  But, then he picked up this very tiny "thing" that was wiggling in his fingers and continued to wiggle as he placed it into his mouth.  It appeared to be some sort of larvae.  So is this a Colombian delight?  I know of cultures having this as part of their diet and in some countries even viewed as a delicacy, but was surprised to see this in Colombia.  I asked someone I work with who was born/raised in Colombia and he said Colombians' are very picky about their food and he never heard of anyone eating worms or larvae.  Enlighten me....

Edited by Jakeenct

• Jakeenct changed the title to Colombian Online Models - And What They Consume
12 hours ago, Jakeenct said:

With 35% poverty, not surprised to see this kind of diet🤮

They are considered something of a delicacy in Columbia on the order of "graveyard possum" in the Deep South. (Yes, graveyard possum was on the opening night Roof Garden menu of   the luxury Cawthon Hotel back in '02, 1902 that is; indeed, the dish became considered as a specialty of the house.)

1 hour ago, robberbaron4u said:

They are considered something of a delicacy in Columbia on the order of "graveyard possum" in the Deep South. (Yes, graveyard possum was on the opening night Roof Garden menu of   the luxury Cawthon Hotel back in '02, 1902 that is; indeed, the dish became considered as a specialty of the house.)

Something similar on the menu in the rural areas of SC is "coon."  Yep, oven roasted racoon, there it was face up/supine in the roasting pan, garnished with farm-to-table collards, and pools of fat.  No, I did not sample.

Edited by Jakeenct